Need help with tren ace homebrew problem

Drying it out had no effect. What finally worked: used 20%Bb 2% ba 50% EO. Combined then and added hormone. It started to clump up in a ball of red clay but I let it stir on heat for a good 45 min (the corning stirrer hot plate is great) it eventually broke up and I was left with a cloudy horrible looking solution. I added test prop at @25mg/mil, (read about it on another site, seemed far fetched but I was desperate) turned up the heat to about 240 and it became crystal clear, like effing magic. Added gso and continued to stir. A little darker than I'm used to, but clear. Filtered and shot a cc. About 24 hours ago, gtg.

Great info, mate. Although I have to say the 50% EO scares me, after all the readings I did on EO (it melts rubber, can cause allergic reaction, post injection pain, etc.).

About the sludge issue: I have noticed a few things that prevent it from happening:

- Heat the oil first and slowly add the powder to the oil, little by little, while stirring.
(this prevents the powder from clumping into a ball right from the start)

- Add another compound into the mix (e.g. Test C/E, Mast E, etc.)
(for some unknown reason, the extra compound(s) prevent the solution from crashing, even without the use of BB or any other super solvent such as EO.)

I currently have a brew of a 1 year old Tren powder (that used to have the sludge problem):

Tren A 100mg + Test C 300mg / 1ml

and it does not form the sludge or crash, even without BB or EO. The BA is at around 2%.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Everyone is different about EO. I have only used it to hold higher concentrations and to thin out a solution. I recently switched to MCT as my carrier and OMG, ya thats my go to now. Although I havent brewed a tren with it yet. I worry if I have to heat the tren significantly I may run into issues with scorching the oil. I probably should read up on the flash points etc... before I do that. Yes, this is me thinking out loud :)

I haven't had any problems with it personally. All the gear I make for myself gets at least 15% EO. I like it a little thinned, but not with BB/BA. Thanks buttman3! Good info. I'll follow that to the letter next time, I'll have another experiment late in the spring. There is no telling how old Raws are when you get them.

ADenver: definitely giving MCT a try. I looked into it a few years ago but never got around to experimenting.

hello , same as many here i have probleme with tren A (100mg/ml)
i have made 3%BA+15%BB

powder+ba+bb heat it slowly on hotplat when clear out of hotplate
and add oil slowly stirrying it.

In my experience, it's better to heat the oil, then slowly add the Tren powder to the oil while stirring.
If we heat the powder, it increases the chance of overheating the powder, which could result in the formation of the brown clumps.

all was good 3-4 month ,4 month later i see it with brown cloud on bottom
like the bottom picture about overheated gear.

I have no idea why this happened to your gear 4 months later. For me, if the brewing process was not done properly, the brown clumps would form within a week or less.

i read you buttman3 :

(Tren ace mixed into cool or warm grape seed oil. No BA or BB. Then the beaker containing the mixture is warmed in boiled water for 30sec to 1 min until all the Tren is dissolved.)

but here they write melting point of tren ace is 94-97°c ( cant put link, look on G009le : tren ace melting points )
i see you a bit fast to warm up to 97°c in 30/60 seconds...

The oil that the Tren was added to was already warm, so it didn't take very long to heat up in boiling water and dissolved the Tren.

you dont heat BA/BB ?
im newbie in tren A, and got probleme on this one ...

I don't use BA/BB.

and no any fail on test e,tren e,deca,susta,equipose ...

im worried to fail tren A ,i dont have made sh!t and not overheated it ...

on your picture of overheated tren A , it's just after (over)heated it ??

my crash is after 3month .... ( moisture ?? )

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened in your case, because my crashed Tren happened pretty quickly (like a few days after the brew) rather than months afterwards.

thank's for information.

throw in the trash all this morning ...
got bad feedback about it no need to rescue a sh!t ...

i will forget tren A for a time.
and back to basic.

but im surprised to read no BA , no BB.
can i ask you how long you keep it alive ?

You're welcome. And sucks to hear that. If you like Tren and couldn't get Tren A to work or is afraid of the clump again, then you can go with Tren E instead. I personally prefer longer esters anyway, since I don't have to jab myself every other day.

About how long my Tren A can go without BA/BB before it crashes - it has been a long time since I brew Tren A by itself, so my memory isn't very good, but I think it was around a week or a few days short of a week. Most of the time, I brewed Tren A with at least one more compound, such as Test C, so the mixture doesn't crash at all, even without BA/BB. The oil is a bit thick without the BB, so I usually warm it prior to using.

Reading all these post make me want to brew for personal use so bad. But buying Raws and doing the whole thing is a whole other side of the pond for me. NO CLUE.

Why in the world would you NOT use BA? I get it, most compounds don't need a lot of solvant (BB) due to the oil you use, but why wouldn't you use any BA? That is irresponsible.

I use 75% grain alcohol instead of BA. When I first started brewing, there were a few small 10ml batches where I did not use BA/BB, to see if Test P causes post injection pain like many has claimed or it was the BA/BB that were the culprit.

Back