Homebrewed TnE/Dbol/Anadrol

Tpowered

Hey guys!

Been a while since i posted anything. Kind of took a break from bodybuilding and was just focusing on training and enjoying life.

Anyways, i got into homebrewing a year ago. I have made sevwral successful batches and ive got to say, my stuff seems way better than any UGL ive used in the past. Maybe becuase i never under dosed it or i just took my time with it.

Anyways. I just finished making my first batch of TNE. I made 200mls. My TNE is as follows

100mg Test Base per ml
25mg Dbol per ml
25mg Anadrol per ml

This is the recipe i used.

3% BA
20% BB
15% Guaiacol
GSO as the carrier.

Everything is filtered and looks great. Ill take some pics and share.

Anyone else ever made a TnE blend??

Thoughts and comments welcome!

Just how its made. Its the same exact raw powder. Its either capped for capsules, brewed into an injectable oil or brewed with PEG/grain alcohol for a liquid oral solution. I have made all three, with the liquid oral solution to be the best. Mixed with TnE for pre workout is a pretty wild injection though. Best pre workout on the planet.

Just how its made. Its the same exact raw powder. Its either capped for capsules, brewed into an injectable oil or brewed with PEG/grain alcohol for a liquid oral solution. I have made all three, with the liquid oral solution to be the best. Mixed with TnE for pre workout is a pretty wild injection though. Best pre workout on the planet.

Is it equally taxing on the liver ?

Doesn't taste lie sh** in liquid form?

Tell you what, i can smell the Guaiacol sweating out of my pores lol. This stuff is pretty legit though.

Are there any legit concerns about Guaiacol being carcenagenic? I used to use a bunch of the base an old sponsor sold. IIRC they switched to water based suspension due to concerns about it. I grew to love that smell and the taste you get right after injecting it.

Not a fan of dbol and anadrol together. It super toxic and anadrol has to be taken at 3 times that to get the effects you desire. I recomend dropping that and just enjoying the dbol strenght gains. Make sure to run an aromatise inhibitor and you should be good to go.

To each their own. I personally really enjoy their synergy. I take 2 daily doses of Dbol at 25mg each and 3 doses of anadrol. I wouldnt recommend a first time or even second time user try it. But if we are getting worried about toxicity, then we shouldnt be using AAS... as they are all toxic to some degree.

Not really man to be honest with you. Everything can apparently give you cancer. Jist look at the preservatives they use for foods. Cant be good. I refuse to go about my life worrying about everything that could possibly give you cancer lol.

My great grandfather died of lung cancer and he never smoked a day in his life. He was a baker. ***55358;***56596;***55358;***56596;

Sorry for the shitty quality, i dropped my phone and the glass around the camera cracked... but here it is. The finished vials are my TNE blend. The other beaker is full of Test E thats cooling before being filtered and finished.

Now time to make some Test Prop and NPP.

Yeah, kind of obsessed with brewing.

View attachment 567172

Back