Homemade Tren-Does it look right?

thanks everyone.
I will be running this in a couple more weeks. As soon as i get the rest of my stuff in.
My cycle will be:

1-10 Test Cyp. 600mg/week
1-10 EQ 400mg/week
1-12 Tren 75mg/EOD

hey i've searched the web on how to make my own stuff, unfortunately i couldn't find ne thing. how do you make it?

this thread is from 2003 thats 7 years old why woudl you ask here. look at the guy above you and the date when he posted.

make your own thread but read the site rules first

That is the worst looking Tren A I've ever seen! Some coffee filter looking shit! A .2 and that should turn golden super clear, if not toss that nasty shit!

The glue(binders) will wreck your kidneys!

Damn am I seeing double?..two crazy mike's!!

My tren a from my first source looks very similar but I can tell you it was pretty nasty powder and left a lot to be desired. I'll don't think that will be a problem in the future!!!

Damn am I seeing double?..two crazy mike's!!

My tren a from my first source looks very similar but I can tell you it was pretty nasty powder and left a lot to be desired. I'll don't think that will be a problem in the future!!!

The less Crazy Mike fell off after a month of pinning that vial of glue and died.

What do some know about 150mg Tren crashing....LOL

Note the thread is 7 years old. Note that crap was from pellets.

Found this on the internet.Seems this is a better color using a whatman filter.After using a coffee filter first draining out the gunk before the whatman filter into the vial.

thanks everyone.
I will be running this in a couple more weeks. As soon as i get the rest of my stuff in.
My cycle will be:

1-10 Test Cyp. 600mg/week
1-10 EQ 400mg/week
1-12 Tren 75mg/EOD

I've never seen someone run Tren past Test. I've seen and done tren end before test I.E.
Test C-12wk
Tren A- 8wk
Is it because of the Long ester Test you're keeping the tren on longer?

THanks

I will be able to compare mine soon.and the test prop also I have a very good friend of the family that has over 200 head of cattle so I asked him for some help getting some things. Went over better than I thought it would. All I have to do is bail some hay this summer. Seems like a fair trade if u ask me

Back