Hot flash and chest tightness

painternate

Brand new here. First cycle. 40 years old I'm six weeks in, low dosage. 300 of cypionate and 150 of deca. Loving the results, I'm packing on muscle like I'm 22 again. But... I've had three weird episodes, wondering if anyone else has experienced it. It only lasts about a minute or two but I get short of breath, chest sort of tightens up, and I get really hot. It's fairly intense and then slowly goes away.

Anyone else experience this? Normal?

Welcome to the board, :wavey:

Milton asked about blood work and really things like this are either non related to the steroids or we will see something in blood work to give us an idea.

Stay with us and keep us posted on this thread of yours. Need to know if it happens again.

Good luck

Brand new here. First cycle. 40 years old I'm six weeks in, low dosage. 300 of cypionate and 150 of deca. Loving the results, I'm packing on muscle like I'm 22 again. But... I've had three weird episodes, wondering if anyone else has experienced it. It only lasts about a minute or two but I get short of breath, chest sort of tightens up, and I get really hot. It's fairly intense and then slowly goes away.

Anyone else experience this? Normal?

when exactly does this happen?

welcome. have you had any bloodwork done?

Welcome to the board, :wavey:

Milton asked about blood work and really things like this are either non related to the steroids or we will see something in blood work to give us an idea.

Stay with us and keep us posted on this thread of yours. Need to know if it happens again.

Good luck

It's when you pin or just randomly?

Good question, incase he just knicked a vein

when exactly does this happen?

are you getting that way after an injection or out of the blue ?

Ass hole... :mad: another drive bye... All this concern n help and NO reply :flamingma

Sorry guys I kept checking my inbox thinking your responses would be there. No bloodwork done. I have it scheduled for this week.

Back