How about this cycle

maximus

I've done one previous cycle that consisted of 30dbol ed for the first 4 weeks and 500 mg of ICN Test E for 10 weeks. I put on a solid 18 pounds. My stats are 5ft9 205 12bf.I had planned on doing my next cycle with 30mg Dol ed first 4 weeks 500mg ICN Test E and 400mg EQ for 10 weeks.Unfortunately I will not be receiving my EQ because my source supposedly got busted. So I have decided to the this cycle instead. 30mg Dbol first 5 weeks ed
and 750mg of ICN Test E for 10 weeks. Do you bros think that I should get solid gains from this cycle?

you will definitlly gain from 750mg of test. just make sure you have everything on hand before you start

Yes, and IMO EQ needs to be used in the 600mg range for results; as its a milder compound and takes forever to kick in.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
EQ would have been a great addition to the cycle, but you will get good gains from the Test & D-bol!

agreed, 750mg of test should give some big gains bro. good luck

You should grow on that cycle. Especially with some EQ and like Wartime said...throw some fina in there and WATCHOUT!!!! I ran a test/Eq/fina cycle and I loved it. Good luck bro and keep me updated especially how that 750mg/wk of test works out. I am thinking of doing that dose.

Chops

Back