How bad would u consider the pain of injecting test e?

2GAINS

Ive heard some stories of people not being able to even move the area where they injected the test however I dont think they were referring to e specifically. In your experience how bad did a test e injection hurt?

Feels like nothing going in and I don't get much of any PIP. Different brands of UGL test may cause pain more so than others due to some differences in their manufacturing processes. As long as you have a steady hand and are good with your injections, you shouldn't be in any pain.

Yes a steady hand is key. Push in slow,inject slow, pull out straight and slow. Don't be a pussy. First one in new muscles will hurt. I like a 25ga pin it forces me to inject slow and it's thin.

My first was horrible. I was so worked up I jammed the pin in my quad so hard ot about bounced off my femur. Plus I was way too far up(toward my knee). It fucking felt like I got shot with a 1oz shotgun slug.

Lol honestly Injecting doesn't hurt at all unless you hit a nerve or scar tissue. And the next few days are not bad at all. Just keep your hand steady and make sure not to inject to much oil in one spot.

Last edited:
You may have heard stories of certain variations of test p. For me, I may have been slightly sore after the first injection I ever did, but it was so insignificant it didn't really matter. I think a lot of the people who report all this pain during their first injection are nervous and shaking. I'd imagine moving a syringe lodged inside your muscles around would hurt somewhat.

Ive heard some stories of people not being able to even move the area where they injected the test however I dont think they were referring to e specifically. In your experience how bad did a test e injection hurt?
I am a twice a week man non stop for the last 6 years on test e....non existent pip..none.... Prop however usually kick my ass lol...but some guys have worries on that either.

The shorter the release time the worse the pip from what I hear.
Test E/C being not much of a problem, prop a pain in the ass, and I hear suspension is a bitch

The pros inject bbq sauce? Why all the fuss about doping?

They only cry foul when they inject it with ramen and Cell-tech. ;)

OP: Many stories you hear about PIP are from guys that have never done AAS before and have no clue on how to inject or what to expect. Your first few times will likely give you some PIP as you'll be shaking like a leaf and will probably have poor injection technique ON TOP of it being a virgin muscle. The only compounds I've experienced that have more PIP than the others are propionate and really high concentration gear.

If it's above 300mg/mL, that's gonna be a bit uncomfortable. Forget that 600mg/mL stuff; that's fire in a bottle. ;)

My .02c ;)

When taint pinning do you go straight up or pin in at an angle?

lol I can already see this post making it on the local news.... " Local man Pin's taint after bad advice on steroid website" lol than they would have some random doctor on their that doesn't know anything about steroids saying " i'm seeing more cases of taint injections gone wrong every day"

When taint pinning do you go straight up or pin in at an angle?

lol I can already see this post making it on the local news.... " Local man Pin's taint after bad advice on steroid website" lol than they would have some random doctor on their that doesn't know anything about steroids saying " i'm seeing more cases of taint injections gone wrong every day"

LMFAO! When I read that, I laughed so hard that I started choking on my lunch. My gf even rushed into the room and was like "What the fuck's wrong with you?!"...

Back