How big can you get before going with aas?

Pretty neat site Ripped! Interesting results for sure:

kVvNR0v.jpg

Aww, I guess I'm not natty. :wiggle:
Jesus man!! Lol. Thats serious!

I don't understand it do you have a link? Can anyone put there weight or what is it exactly?

See my post above for the link bro.

You put in your height, weight, ankle & wrist measurements and it gives you an idea of how big you can be - but, as I said above, it was designed for naturals to see what their "limits" are so enhanced guys will get higher numbers than normal.

Lol halfwit's numbers are awesome - 6'7, 290lbs @ 10%bf, your a beast man :)

MJF: you need to list the complete results you got from the site otherwise its hard to judge since your given 2 weight numbers - one only accounts for muscle, the other accounts for lbm in general (water, etc).

He is quite the specimen.

You guys are going to make me blush. :laugh:

My goal is 330lbs at 10%, but that path is a loooong one. By the way, for guys trying to judge if someone is natty or not, I have yet to see capped delts on a natural. I just don't think it's possible.

By the way, for guys trying to judge if someone is natty or not, I have yet to see capped delts on a natural. I just don't think it's possible.

Depends on genetics, for most naturals there is only so much muscle hypertrophy you can produce for the lateral delts to get the overall capped look.
Then you have the fact that most naturals have overdeveloped front delts with poor rear/lateral development - not a good combination.

Eugene Sandow is a famous example of someone with pretty decent capped delts to show what is possible.

Those ffmi / max potential calculators make me really wonder what will happen when I go on...
5'11" 225# 16%

Even raising bf% I'm at/over the "limit"

You guys are going to make me blush. :laugh:

My goal is 330lbs at 10%, but that path is a loooong one. By the way, for guys trying to judge if someone is natty or not, I have yet to see capped delts on a natural. I just don't think it's possible.
What you mean? I see cupped delts on fake natty all the time! You'd be surprised some these assholes trying to lie to us on different forums and all the uneducated eat that shit up these dudes on stage fucken ripped to the bone big ass delts lots of mass 3% bf striated I can't help but call them out there excuses are priceless

What you mean? I see cupped delts on fake natty all the time! You'd be surprised some these assholes trying to lie to us on different forums and all the uneducated eat that shit up these dudes on stage fucken ripped to the bone big ass delts lots of mass 3% bf striated I can't help but call them out there excuses are priceless

That's why I like it here. No bullshit trying to pretend that creatine and freakin C4 got us there. I really have to take bb.com in small doses. :p

That's why I like it here. No bullshit trying to pretend that creatine and freakin C4 got us there. I really have to take bb.com in small doses. :p

Problem is I'm on legit forums with real bodybuilders but no one says shit and there's still guys out there so gullable I guess I need to learn to just ignore it but it's hard

Problem is I'm on legit forums with real bodybuilders but no one says shit and there's still guys out there so gullable I guess I need to learn to just ignore it but it's hard

Yup, that's what I do. Then again when asked in the gym if I'm on something, I'm more than happy to explain TRT. ;)

Yup, that's what I do. Then again when asked in the gym if I'm on something, I'm more than happy to explain TRT. ;)

Gym someone you don't know that's a different story don't come on a forum look better than everyone on gear at age 40 and say your natty but thinking of cycling lol.... and about the gym I have a hard time denying I've only been asked a couple times but I knew they genuinely were interested or were users themselves and I open up.

Gym someone you don't know that's a different story don't come on a forum look better than everyone on gear at age 40 and say your natty but thinking of cycling lol.... and about the gym I have a hard time denying I've only been asked a couple times but I knew they genuinely were interested or were users themselves and I open up.

I usually get the "nod" from other guys that are obviously on AAS. There have been a few occasions where they'll ask me after telling me they're on, but I'm pretty skittish about admitting anything in person. I'll offer advice to folks that genuinely want to learn, but credit it mostly from being in the scene for so long.

Yeah, nothing like dudes at 9% bf carrying an obvious 25lbs of extra lean mass claiming the natty card. I just let them be on forums as time will push them into back pedaling. In all honesty I really don't care if dudes want to scream that they don't use AAS; it's just when they try to sell shit or give HORRIBLE advice that I get irritable. :p

At my biggest a few years ago I was 6'3 260 18% bf and had no nutritional iq what so ever. I wish I would have found 3j when I was 19. There is no way that I won't pay for a professional nutritionist if my son or daughter are into competitive sports in their teens

I believe most people can get an ffmi of 23 with good diet and training. Someone with really good genes maybe 25. It is widely accepted that 25 is the maximum ffmi that someone will achieve without chemical assistance. I've never seen a real natural hit a lean 25. The problem is, most people underestimate their body fat percentage and you here bros say "BUT D00d I em 34 at 7 per cent bf n00b" when they are walking tub of lard at >25% bodyfat with less muscle mass than they think.

Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI) Calculator

I use a caliper for my body fat check, doing the Jackson-Pollock 3 location test from HERE. While it might not be completely accurate, I can consistently get the same numbers and therefor can use it to show changes if nothing else. :)

Back