How do I avoid the much chronicled flatness side effect of t3??

Dirkmcgirk

Want to take pics in 6 weeks and have a bottle of liquid t3 i'd like to put to use. wanted to run it at 75mcg with 200mg test a week. Hoping to go from 15%bf to 12%bf by Halloween. However, I am looking to avoid this "flat" phenomenon that seems to happen more often than not with T3

I will never understand why all these guys don't trust some test w/training and diet to get what they want. If it's on hand then they gotta use it.

Ya gotta understand how to use these things and really better know what's up with T3. To avoid that "flat" phenomenon don't use it and put the right diet to use. Also what is your test ng/dL now or are you on TRT?

Want to take pics in 6 weeks and have a bottle of liquid t3 i'd like to put to use. wanted to run it at 75mcg with 200mg test a week. Hoping to go from 15%bf to 12%bf by Halloween. However, I am looking to avoid this "flat" phenomenon that seems to happen more often than not with T3

I've always suspected the "flat" part ppl talk about is because you're using a thermogenic that will make it hard to carb up pre-show. As you aren't doing a show/comp I'm not sure what your protocol before the photo shoot will be. However, you bring your dose back to maintenance ~25mcg/d when doing a BBing show in the last week and then you can carb up as normal.

I would think that the protocol for a photo shoot would be the same as a show. ? What would be the difference between looking your best for a shoot as opposed to getting on stage in Comp ?

I would think that the protocol for a photo shoot would be the same as a show. ? What would be the difference between looking your best for a shoot as opposed to getting on stage in Comp ?

taking it as seriously. To win a comp I throw everything at it. When I've done photo shoots I've just water loaded/depleted and got rid of my body hair. Nothing major and about 10% the effort of a comp

taking it as seriously. To win a comp I throw everything at it. When I've done photo shoots I've just water loaded/depleted and got rid of my body hair. Nothing major and about 10% the effort of a comp

Those are pretty much my sentiments Onk. Thanks. I don't have the time nor the desire to get in the single digits bf% right now. I just want to do a solid 6 week diet and see if i can come close to that 12% goal.

I will never understand why all these guys don't trust some test w/training and diet to get what they want. If it's on hand then they gotta use it.

Ya gotta understand how to use these things and really better know what's up with T3. To avoid that "flat" phenomenon don't use it and put the right diet to use. Also what is your test ng/dL now or are you on TRT?

Yes I am on TRT at 200mg a week. That has my total test at 1153.

Thanks Onk, good point. I understand now, better. Guess for some reason I didn't put it all together? However personally I don't like T3 and would not want to fight the flatness OP is talking about. But being corrected I realize from my comp days , how little carbs it took to pump me up. I had to be real careful not to loose definition.

:spin:

Thanks Onk, good point. I understand now, better. Guess for some reason I didn't put it all together? However personally I don't like T3 and would not want to fight the flatness OP is talking about. But being corrected I realize from my comp days , how little carbs it took to pump me up. I had to be real careful not to loose definition.

:spin:
Lose definition

Back