How do I spot Gyno symptoms?

roidjuice

I'm going to be doing a cycle next month and am a little worried about how to spot gyno. I'm not even sure if it is going to be a problem with the planned cycle but I don't what to take any chances. I have never done test before so I'm a little unsure. My cycle is going to consist of the following:

1-12 500mg EQ
1-10 400mg Test Ent
6-12 75 mg Winstrol (winny) ED

I don't think I will have a problem with the test aromatizing at this low a dose. I might do 500 mg, I'm not sure yet. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well since you have never done test you have no idea how you'll react. The dose really doesnt' matter. If you want to stay on the cautious side then take one of the following: Anastazole/Femara/Aromasin. But the key thing will be to have enough Nolvadex on hand.

If you start getting symptoms (ie itchy nips, swelling, soreness) then start taking Nolvadex at 40-60mg/ED and then go down to 20mg/ED once the pain has subsided.

NOTE: You can get gyno w/o any symptoms.

roidjuice said:
I'm going to be doing a cycle next month and am a little worried about how to spot gyno.

You will know and no one will have to tell you but keep Nolva on hand and don't go into it worrying about that happening it interferes with your focus.....

Back