how do u feel about omnadren 250

starting to feel strong but am also taking d-bol so i think what i feel is from that now ill keep you updated

i have 24 omnas sitting around, i have a herniated disc so i cant start m cycle. I had 25 but i droped one, i wanted to cry. Thats what i get for taking htem out of the box and counting them like an ass and then forgetting one on my lap and gettin up, im just glad it wasnt an hcg amp or that would of been 30$ down the drain.

simpllyhuge said:
i have 24 omnas sitting around, i have a herniated disc so i cant start m cycle. I had 25 but i droped one, i wanted to cry. Thats what i get for taking htem out of the box and counting them like an ass and then forgetting one on my lap and gettin up, im just glad it wasnt an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) amp or that would of been 30$ down the drain.

haha why oh why do we do this? I always take them out and count them or just look at them and think they are beautiful.. haha

week 2.5 omna 750 mg wk deca 350 mg wk starting to feeel some strength gains and also feeling that slightly euphoric or sense of weel being. cant wait till next week should be realy kicking in

Back