how do you grow lats like these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more like bulging due to the serratus muscles. Also known as Boxer's Muscle...... :)

bulo said:
damn! Tyson looks powerful from behind!

Looks like shit. It looks deformed, and small and flabby.

What a bad example of lats. Couldnt you find a better pic? Or maybe a pic with a guy who actually has lats?

Oh Knats said:
His back is shit, it's flat as your little sisters chest!

Hahahaha, no shit. But he wants lats like that.........Well he can have them..... lol...............

I heard if you use a new drug called DBALL, you get deformed lats. Dont confuse it with dbol....;)

Oh, and worst back I have ever seen by the way.

How can you say he has the best back you have ever seen? Are you on dBall????? (Not dbol btw)

Another side effect of dball is very poor eye sight. Oh, and didnt you notice that his fat percent is like 20%? He looks like a joke.

I would rather look good than be tough and look like a fat girl on dball.

Bimmer said:
those are lats?

Thats what I want to know. It looks like a fat roll developing under his arm pit.

What is this shit doing on the anabolic board? We should make a catabolic board and post this shit on there!

Holy shit GM, thats a big mofo!!! And dznutz, that dude doesn't have big lats. I agree w/ everyone else, dude is fat. And couldn't you shrink the pic down any more??

dznutz, best back you have ever seen? Looks like you need to get out more, the guy looks like a fucking jellyrole

Golden_Muscle said:
Looks like shit. It looks deformed, and small and flabby.

What a bad example of lats. Couldnt you find a better pic? Or maybe a pic with a guy who actually has lats?

you are just nuts. im going to block you because i think youre just absolutely nuts.

hes got a 6pack without flexing. flabby?
you think you can maintain a lot of muscle and strength with less bf than that? keeping a 6pack without flexing?

get realistic! only going on a strict diet for precomp will get u that way and u wont keep it!

welcome to reality fella!

Damn, I saw Coleman when he was over here (NZ) giving a seminar.... it was a while ago now. I think I forgot how damn huge he is! What an absolute monster, he is the biggest, baddest damn mo fo I've ever seen.

Tyson looks decidedly average in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back