How do you mix Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when it comes in an amp?

NastyNate500

How do you mix HCG when it comes in an amp?

The mixing video I watched shows the HCG already in a sterile vial. You inject some bacteriostatic water, mix it up, draw it out, and inject it into a larger sterile vial so you can add enough bacteriostatic water for dosing.

How would I go about this if the HCG is in an amp? Do I just break the top off the amp, inject 0.5ml of bacteriostatic water into the amp, allow it to dissolve, then draw it out to put into a sterile vial?

The mixing video I watched shows the HCG already in a sterile vial. You inject some bacteriostatic water, mix it up, draw it out, and inject it into a larger sterile vial so you can add enough bacteriostatic water for dosing.

How would I go about this if the HCG is in an amp? Do I just break the top off the amp, inject 0.5ml of bacteriostatic water into the amp, allow it to dissolve, then draw it out to put into a sterile vial?

Yes.

Keep the reconstituted hcg in a multi-dose glass vial, refrigerated and out of direct light.

Yes, I then add another .5 ml after it all drawn out to make sure I got any that was left in amp and add that to vial again.

Keep the reconstituted hcg in a multi-dose glass vial, refrigerated and out of direct light.

I'm using a 10mL sealed sterile vial. Am I okay with using the vial through this entire cycle? I'll be mixing a total of 15000iu of HCG so I'll need to use a sterile vial three times. I've got enough for each use, but can I just continue to use the same one?

Yes, I then add another .5 ml after it all drawn out to make sure I got any that was left in amp and add that to vial again.

Basically what I did. I put 1mL in the amp to mix the HCG. Drew it out, injected into sterile vial. I put the other 1mL in the amp as well to get whatever HCG was left.

Nasty,

I'm trying to figure out the same thing bro!

I'm a noob when it comes to HCG and a visual learner so it helps when I actually see the stuff being done.

With that said, I got the amps too!

My take is you inject 1ml of bact water into the amp roll it back and fourth between your hands to let it dissolve.

Next extract it out of the amp and inject it into the sterile vial.

Then, extract 4ml of bact water and inject it into the sterile vial giving you 5ml of 5000iu of HCG.

I could be totally wrong though? Like I said I've never used HCG before, and this is how it was explained to me.

If there is a better way I would love to hear it!

Plus once everything is reconstituted and ready to go what number on the slin pin do I draw the HCG back too? I heard the #5 on the slin pin= 250iu of HCG. is this correct?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!

Nasty,

I'm trying to figure out the same thing bro!

I'm a noob when it comes to HCG and a visual learner so it helps when I actually see the stuff being done.

With that said, I got the amps too!

My take is you inject 1ml of bact water into the amp roll it back and fourth between your hands to let it dissolve.

Next extract it out of the amp and inject it into the sterile vial.

Then, extract 4ml of bact water and inject it into the sterile vial giving you 5ml of 5000iu of HCG.

I could be totally wrong though? Like I said I've never used HCG before, and this is how it was explained to me.

If there is a better way I would love to hear it!

Plus once everything is reconstituted and ready to go what number on the slin pin do I draw the HCG back too? I heard the #5 on the slin pin= 250iu of HCG. is this correct?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!

The amount of bacteriostatic water really depends on how much you want to pin for each dose. I mixed with 2mL of bacteriostatic water so 0.1mL of total mixture is 250iu of HCG. On my 0.5cc slin pins, that would be the 20 mark.

You just need to do the math. I don't recommend using 5mL of bac water unless you don't have slin pins. It's more compound than you need to use.

The amount of bacteriostatic water really depends on how much you want to pin for each dose. I mixed with 2mL of bacteriostatic water so 0.1mL of total mixture is 250iu of HCG. On my 0.5cc slin pins, that would be the 20 mark.

You just need to do the math. I don't recommend using 5mL of bac water unless you don't have slin pins. It's more compound than you need to use.

I would do 2ml as well, but regardless of the size of your syringe, 10 units will be 250 not 20. if we are talking about 5kiu here?

I would do 2ml as well, but regardless of the size of your syringe, 10 units will be 250 not 20. if we are talking about 5kiu here?

Yes, you're right. I hadn't taken a very close look at my slin pins yet. I saw 10/20/30 whatever on them but they're 0.5mL pins so I thought it might be in tenths, even though that would be a stupid way to do it lol.

So this is what it would look like then,

100 IU's per ml
2 ml BW would be 200 IU's.
Using that for 5000 IU of HCG means 25 IU of HCG per IU of newly made liquid.
So filling a syringe to 10 IU's would be 250 IU's of HCG?

Since I am using the amps should I put 1ml of BW in the amp to dissolve the HCG pellet? Then once it's mixed extract it and put it in the sterile vial then add one more ml making 2ml total in the sterile vial?

Thanks man!

So this is what it would look like then,

100 IU's per ml
2 ml BW would be 200 IU's.
Using that for 5000 IU of HCG means 25 IU of HCG per IU of newly made liquid.
So filling a syringe to 10 IU's would be 250 IU's of HCG?

Since I am using the amps should I put 1ml of BW in the amp to dissolve the HCG pellet? Then once it's mixed extract it and put it in the sterile vial then add one more ml making 2ml total in the sterile vial?

Thanks man!

Uhh, yeah the math is good but I think you're confusing the term iu and units. A 'unit' on a slin pin is 0.01mL. So, ten units is 0.1mL. Iu is short for 'international unit' and is just the way that HCG is measured (along with a lot of vitamins and hormones).

5000iu of HCG mixed with 2mL of bac water means 250iu (my standard dose) is 0.1mL of fluid.

What I did was break the top off of the amp, extracted 1mL of bac water, injected into the amp, and stirred it around a bit with the needle to make sure it dissolved. I extracted the HCG mixture from the amp and injected into a sealed sterile vial. I put another 1mL of bac water into the amp, extracted, and injected into the sealed sterile vial as well.

Uhh, yeah the math is good but I think you're confusing the term iu and units. A 'unit' on a slin pin is 0.01mL. So, ten units is 0.1mL. Iu is short for 'international unit' and is just the way that HCG is measured (along with a lot of vitamins and hormones).

5000iu of HCG mixed with 2mL of bac water means 250iu (my standard dose) is 0.1mL of fluid.

What I did was break the top off of the amp, extracted 1mL of bac water, injected into the amp, and stirred it around a bit with the needle to make sure it dissolved. I extracted the HCG mixture from the amp and injected into a sealed sterile vial. I put another 1mL of bac water into the amp, extracted, and injected into the sealed sterile vial as well.

OK,

So I got the mixture part down then.

And like Det-Oak was saying a couple posts back, the number 10 on the slin pin=250iu of HCG. Correct?

Thanks!

Last edited:
One other thing,

When should I start actually taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I've heard some say 7 days after your first shot. I've even heard 3 weeks into your cycle.

What is the right time to start?

Also, by mixing 5000iu with 2mL of bac water, I should get 20 shots out of 1 amp right?

Thanks again!

yea 20 shots. 10 iu is a 1/10 of a ml.

That's great! Only wish the Bacteriostatic Water allowed the HCG to last longer than 3 weeks!!!! If I'm not mistaken from what I've heard.

And what is the consensus on which day of a cycle should you actually start HCG?

Much appreciated!

Back