How do you stay focused and motivated?

brooklynheight

mPUA "el diablo"
So im trying to lose bodyfat as is everyone else for the summer.

I eat very clean-except for my one cheat day

They just ordered free pizza here at work..

Im fighting and fighting

How do you resist the temptation..

Please help!!!!

Whats more important looking good or the Pizza. Walk Away

its better to look good then for ur tummy to feel good..stay the course, and dont be like everyone else..Ur an athlete dammit!!!

Now u better stay strong, or u'll be fat.....that good enough?

pudge

its about 5 hours later and im still thinking of
that pepperoni pizza from dominos

im from brooklyn and dominos is hard to come by..

im sure you would feel a lot better with a six pack abs then with a slice of pizza. Although pizza is really tempting.

Pizza is hard for me too:

But I have heard it said, "Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels."

Its bery easy for me..

I think in order for someone to meet there goals they have to want it more then anything and thats when ur gonna do it.
I think the most important question that i ask myself is all this sacrifice more important then the things im missing out on now.

To every situation theres pros and cons. U just have to keep telling yourself r the pros gonna out weigh the cons for u.
For me the pros are walking around the beach or on vacation with my shirt off and people coming up to u and asking to take pictures with u and people looking at u like DAMN what the fuck r u taking dude.

That for me is like the best feeling in the world and look at pizza and other foods like devil food. As if theyre trying to hold me back from reaching my goals and i get mad at them...

Keep on telling yourself whats more important this Little debbies, Yotals, Pizza or the pussy im gonna be geting in the summer?
Now im not gonna knock the people that choose the Yotals but i chose the pussy....

Good luck........

i stay motivated when all that gear is kickin' in and you'll do nothing to fuck it up ! not even work o/t to miss the gym !

when i encounter tempting foods, i just say.

"fuck ____(insert food)! I don't eat that fucking shit, I hate ______(insert food). It sucks and I would rather die than eat that shit." over and over to myself. Then i think of the bad shit thats in it. After a while, you get sick of saying that stuff to yourself and you stop eating the tempting stuff.

I just remember that pizza, was what got me into trouble in the first place. Pizza made me weigh 265lbs. pizza made me fat and miserable!!!! Pretty soon you'll start to hate pizza, and everything else that the weak willed, blubbery, unhealthy, piles of shit put into their mouths. Hey wait, today's my cheat day!!! What's domino's number? :D

Let me put it to you this way, walk away from it once, twice... I bet soon you'll feel great about not eating it. Worked for me many times

Back