my spring/summertime blast - what do you guys think?

SoHo

[gill]
i'd like to start this one off with a quote... "i need to be more shredded than i was last summer", said every meathead at every gym, ever.

here, in sunny Israel, it starts warming up by the middle of march and people are easily on the beach by the end of april LATEST as it is fully blown summertime by then. that means its crunch time for us around here.

with that being said, i'm gonna take the same cutting approach i did last year which yielded me the best physique i've ever had. i was sitting pretty @ 5'9-5'10 (1.77 meters), 175lbs with 7-8% bodyfat (tested with a caliper) nearly all summer. i dont aim to be a mass monster at all so that was my dream physique. looking back i felt like i was maybe missing another 5 MAYBE 10lbs of clean mass all around and better abs.

anyway here will be my spring/summer cutting regimen..

phase one is for around 6 weeks i'm gonna do until i am satisfied with what the mirror is reflecting so far. this is the super intense cutting phase:
350mg test prop a week
350mg NPP a week
50-75mcg T3 daily
4iu pharma grade HGH 5x a week

phase two i will begin when i feel like i'm almost there, and will last for probably another 4-6 weeks. this right here is the final lap to being shredded.
350 test prop a week
350 mast prop a week
[maybe i'll stay on the 350 NPP if i dont look too watery]
50mcg T3 daily
4iu HGH 5x a week

stage three should happen by my birthday which is in exactly 4 months from today. this is the glory stage. this is where you maintain and shine on the beach and who knows maybe even get a little leaner from all the sex. i hope to be 7-8% bodyfat AT MOST by this time.
175mg test prop a week
350-525 mast prop a week (havent been over 350mg with the masteron yet but i'll try).
50mg anavar a day
25mcg t3 a day
3iu HGH 5x a week

then before you know it summer is over and you're in your room, crying alone, listening to coldplay on repeat trying to find those old ab veins you used to have.

good luck boys, any constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Id give my left nut to be on an Israeli beach (or maybe I already did :) those girls are so hot, and they can handle an uzi too. :)
Looking forward to your logs!

Id give my left nut to be on an Israeli beach (or maybe I already did :) those girls are so hot, and they can handle an uzi too. :)
Looking forward to your logs!
thank you bro i appreciate it..

but yeah the beaches here are great, my apartments literally a 10 minute walk to tel aviv beach. maybe it's because i'm israeli but the summertime beach vibes (day and night) are just un fucking matched.
about the girls though, theyre so hot but most are just the biggest craziest cunts you will ever meet in your life. however, once you break that outer cunty shell she has protecting her from god knows what... is true fucking wife material. even if the girl is 20 and you break her cunty shell you can smell the wifey material on her

thank you bro i appreciate it..

but yeah the beaches here are great, my apartments literally a 10 minute walk to tel aviv beach. maybe it's because i'm israeli but the summertime beach vibes (day and night) are just un fucking matched.
about the girls though, theyre so hot but most are just the biggest craziest cunts you will ever meet in your life. however, once you break that outer cunty shell she has protecting her from god knows what... is true fucking wife material. even if the girl is 20 and you break her cunty shell you can smell the wifey material on her

So so true what you say. Nothing hotter than those girls man and I have partied with my fare share of Israelis ( I owned a bar in a touristy area frequented by lots of Israelis) So I have tasted the fruit from the well and yes, hard cunts to break and they stay within their own but once you break through their walls, its mana from heaven, and true wife material. Thanks for sharing your honest opinion my friend.

Very jealous of the hgh is it readily available in israel like can you walk in to a pharmacy and buy it?

I used to live right on the other side of the US embassy there. I really didn't like the beaches much, women were nice though. Weather was fucking awesome.

Very jealous of the hgh is it readily available in israel like can you walk in to a pharmacy and buy it?
no, i wish. however i dont think it would be so difficult to find a crooked private doctor to prescribe you (health care is free so private doctor visits cost $$$). i should get on that.

israelis love vacationing in thailand.. and what's legal in thailand? you guessed it. so most of the gear here is either israeli UGL's which are pretty good (and sometimes even pharma grade israeli test or deca or winny), top quality thai UGL's, and your basic well known UGL's you see online. lots of organon and bayer products floating around.

most, if not all ancillaries you get here from your local guy are international pharmaceutical grade brands but manufactured in israeli labs. teva test cyp or deca, organon deca, bayer proviron, pfizer dostinex or aromasin, astrazenca arimidex. really easy to find and cheap, but not OTC.

as far as the GH, you'll usually get either norditropin (for almost half the price of any pharma GH i see online) or some bullshit thai HGH. i always stick to pharmaceutical grade of whatever is available.

whats great here is that AAS use is so openly discussed. i mean its still a bit sketchy but there are literally legit facebook groups with tens of thousands of members, and they are basically classified ads for whatever it is they're looking for.

random thought, i lived with turkish roommates a few years ago who would visit istanbul every month or two, and i'd always ask to bring back aromasin and caber hahah. those are OTC completely. they told me they walked into the pharmacy, asked for aromasin, and was just handed as many boxes of pfizer aromasin as they want. around 25-30 bucks for a box of 30.

Last edited:
Back