How do you suspend winstrol in water

Any time you make a water based suspension, you need to add a surfactant, otherwise, your hormone will just float, and clump up.

Mr T - what surfactant would you use? would polysorbate 80 work?
what %'s would you add to the mix?

Well, you only need 1% BA for bacteriostatic purposes...........and polysorbate 80 should do the job. Not sure how much you will need to add..............I would just start adding drops until the hormone quits clumping up, and disperses evenly in the liquid.

Now the only problem is, unless you have an autoclave, you won't have a sterile suspension. You can't filter a suspension, and trying to bake a water based experiment in your oven probably won't be a great idea.
You can use it orally.

Can anyone explain to me what an autoclave is. I am interested in suspending my Winstrol (winny) in water, for intramuscular injections.

saw this posted by a guy who said it worked.

lets say we are making 20mL of stanozolol in water suspension @ 50mg/mL

mix 1 gram of Winstrol (winny) powder to 2mL of PEG400 and heat til dissolved

set aside and let cool down alittle bit , (not too much.)

draw out soultion with the dissolved hormone and sterile filter into the vial that will contain the finished product

Purge the filter with 1mL of warmed Benzyl Alcohol

Now, Draw out 16mL of Sterile water for injections or Bacteriostatic water

Fillter the water with the same filter used for the solution into the vial that will be the finished product.(when you filter the water you must DROP the water in drop by drop as slowly as possible .. this will give you the best results)

As you drop the water you will see the hormone start to come out of solution and become cloudy..if you need to ...swirl gently every few mL or so

than next step...i take a 20mL syringe and draw the air out of the vial to create a vaccum..i do it 2 or 3 times

heat oven to 250 .. make sure that your oven is accurate.

What you will have is 20mL of Stanozolol @ 50mg/mL and the particles will be micronized by the titration method used..there is no need to grind the hormone before hand..although if u feel the need to..Grind away

i have drawn my water suspension out with a 27 gauge insulin pin and have had nothing but superior results..and it didnt clump on me either

jb28ca said:
Can anyone explain to me what an autoclave is. I am interested in suspending my Winstrol (winny) in water, for intramuscular injections.

an apparatus in which special conditions (as high or low pressure or temperature) can be established for a variety of applications; especially : an apparatus (as for sterilizing) using superheated steam under high pressure

you'd be surprised at what you can find in merriam webster. :eek:

Back