how does this sound gentlmen ?

roidsnme

so ive finally decided after months of tossing it around in my head im going to run a short prop cycle WHILST on accutane . currently im taking 40mg of accutane a day to keep my skin clear how much prop should i jab a day if im running a 6 week cycle ?? and is nolva ok for post cycle therapy (pct) how should
i run that ? im looking to put on some size but stay lean.

stats listed below

25 y.o
80kg
1o% bf ( give or take )
diet best its ever been

I'm assuming that this is your first cycle. Prop is not what I would recommend, but...75 to 100mg eod would be very effective. UGL prop will most likely be uncomfortable, so be prepared for some discomfort.

I prefer Clomid to Nolva for PCT, but opinions vary. Do a search for specific protocols.

Poly

Agreed! Prop not the best for a newbie. Inject site will proly bre sore if it's ugl plus pinning eod gets real old dude. Try test e or c . Then if u still wanna hit Prop go for it!

i would go with test e or c for first cycle too but since you want to run it fr shrt amount of time prop is the way to go

like polynikes mentioned 75-100 eod is the way to go for ya

Or you could have the test on hand, use the prop as a kicker,

1)That way you can stop after your 6 weeks
2)stop prop after 4 and finish your 10 weeks of test e
3)stop them all early, put the pins down, walk away.

thanks heaps guys, i forgot to mention i have run test-e before 12 weeks , i wasnt happy with the results i had alot of water retention ( not cool for someone who is naturally lean ) . i guess my diet wasnt as clean back then tho . but im still determined to give prop a chance for two reasons one its in and out quickly and i read an article stating that u hold less water some even claim to b able to cut whilst running prop ?? also is thier any proof behind clenbuterol being an effective post cycle therapy (pct) ?

you can cut on any test its all up to your diet

there is less water retention on prop

and clen isnt a pct...its used in addition to pct by some because of its anty catabolic properties...in other words it helps preserve muscles after cycle while body is still recovering

You mentioned Accutane. I have some around that I keep on hand but haven't had to use it for acne ect. Recently I've seen commercials with Lawyers seeking past Dr. Prescribed Accutane resulting in Krons desease & colitis so be aware of the potentials with Accutane use.

alot of the talk about ACCUTANE is bullshit or the people who suffer the extreme side effects are just very unlucky. ive been on it for 2-3 moinths now at a dose of 40mg a day and i can say it is honestly a miracle drug. ive tryed everything to top whiteheads,pimples,blackheads nothing worked ive been on this shit for 2-3 months my face is prettty much clear sure i have cracked lips,dryed eyes,nose,red skin at the moment but i have no acne so who gives a shit. Ok so if i was going to use clen in my post cycle therapy (pct) (gel ) any recomendations ??

thanks heaps guys, i forgot to mention i have run test-e before 12 weeks , i wasnt happy with the results i had alot of water retention ( not cool for someone who is naturally lean ) . i guess my diet wasnt as clean back then tho . but im still determined to give prop a chance for two reasons one its in and out quickly and i read an article stating that u hold less water some even claim to b able to cut whilst running prop ?? also is thier any proof behind clenbuterol being an effective post cycle therapy (pct) ?

You could just use aromasin during your cycle? Although I really enjoyed prop. The gains I got from it really felt lean and dry, I guess you could say. And why wouldn't you be able to cut running prop? You can cut running anything with calories run under maintenance. And no I dont think clenbuterol has no properties that specifically help in post cycle therapy (pct) but people say it helps anyway, for whatever reason, so why not I guess.

Back