How far into a test E cycle should i get blood work

Mad- scientist

I am 4 weeks into a test E cycle and am wondering how much longer I should weight to get blood work done? And also the optimal time to give blood?

If you were to get blood work done this week would it inhibit you getting more blood work done 3-4 weeks from now? An ounce of prevention...

If you were to get blood work done this week would it inhibit you getting more blood work done 3-4 weeks from now? An ounce of prevention...

It would not. They just test a small amount. I would get bloods done as often as I could afford. It helps you see where your e2 is and that enables you to dial in your Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Also, if you are checking to see if your juice is good, I'd say get a test around week four. Personally I like to get bloods before cycle, mid cycle and after pct.

Don't necessarily need to donate. I would get bloods first to check your HCT. Mine has gone down nearly 4% while being on cycle.

i would say week 6 not week 8... and why give blood.. are you on trt??

It would not. They just test a small amount. I would get bloods done as often as I could afford. It helps you see where your e2 is and that enables you to dial in your Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Also, if you are checking to see if your juice is good, I'd say get a test around week four. Personally I like to get bloods before cycle, mid cycle and after pct.

You can't donate as often as you feel like it. They have rules.

No im not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I just read in some threads that you should give blood while doing a cycle to lower hct

Back