How fast to drop the fat on dnp

Prozac123

Hey all

I'm on a DNP cycle day 3 and just confused what I can realistically hope to loose.nive read and read for ages.

Right now I'm 26 % body fat and 5'8 weighing in at just under 80kg.

I am using DnP to kick start my regime, hoping to loose as much as possible before I go all out on exercising - I have bad knees so can't run until I'm much lighter. I'm also trying to fix my diet

My aim is to weight 69 KG and 15 % body fat.

First off, welcome to ology!
Second, did you consider fixing your diet before resorting to DNP ? That might be or have been the better route to take IMO. Ive never used it so I cant answer your question but im sure you will get plenty of opinions. I will warn you now, dont get defensive as many here are very against the use of dnp in most cases. Just a friendly forewarning.

dnp is a very poor and dangerous choice.. what you need is a proper diet and training routine.. youre 26% bodyfat.. i can get you down to 10% with diet and training alone

look into my free diet advice thread in the diet section.. or if you want professional help check me out

3J's Nutrition

email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info

dnp is a very poor and dangerous choice.. what you need is a proper diet and training routine.. youre 26% bodyfat.. i can get you down to 10% with diet and training alone

look into my free diet advice thread in the diet section.. or if you want professional help check me out

3J's Nutrition

email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info

i completely agree. i am literally obsessed with not gaining dirty weight, and be as lean as possible even during my bulking fase, i run all sorts of stims year around basically, and if ther's ONE thing i would not touch with a mile long pole that is DNP.

not only it's literally a russian roulette you are doing here OP, since it's probably THE most dangerous drug you can use among the commonly used by athletes it will ALSO give you the shittyes immaginable look if you run it long enough.

what' the point of getting skinny if you are gonna loose most if not ALL your muscles?

Thanks all. Was hoping to use it short term. Didn't realise it kills muscles as well.

Im already on day 4 and not really suffering as it's cold out.

I'll reconsider dnp in favour of dieting.

Thanks all. Was hoping to use it short term. Didn't realise it kills muscles as well.

Im already on day 4 and not really suffering as it's cold out.

I'll reconsider dnp in favour of dieting.

good. let me also tell you this : there is NO drug,no stim, no anabolic no NOTHING in the world that will work in making you loose body fat and keep muscle if you diet and training are not good ESPECIALLY diet. diet is 70% of this equation ( the other 30 is composed equally by a 10% of training a 10% of gear and a 10% genetics factor )

i do'nt know you genetics but the other 90% is entirely up to you, and gear is only another 10% in that 90% .

there is a reason while people advice to have a degree of experience in natural body building ( both training and diet ) before even touching gear. gear is meant to be used by pros and people who are SERIOUSLY maniacal with theyr body and i assure you all of this people KNOW most of what they are doing already when they do. and even among them VERY FEW would even cosider ever using dnp. at all.

it's only the noobs and the careless who take this stuff random ending up fucking themselves short or long term, or in this particular case possibly killing themselves. don't make this mistake.

first thing to do is find out if your DNP is the real deal . take a pill and light it on fire, if it explodes then its real (yes its toxic shit thats been used in explosives and as a pesticide)

first thing to do is find out if your DNP is the real deal . take a pill and light it on fire, if it explodes then its real (yes its toxic shit thats been used in explosives and as a pesticide)

So the article I linked was legit eh

I hate misguided advice.. dnp doesn't cause muscle wasting... it blocks atp and burns it as heat. Not getting into the science.. I'm new to it also yes. very dangerous to use if not very cautious..yes it's a dye in fertilizer.. and was used in explosives..like insulin should not be the first choice in line because if it's risks when abused ...death being the big one.. before diet and exercise . A good friend of mine in the last month just dropped over 40 pounds by cleaning up his diet solely.. I don't recommend any extreme method of any chemical or compound before trying diet and exercise. I am currently day 6 on my dnp cycle of 200 mgs a day and have documented the results and how I feel daily. I sure as hell have not lost 10 pounds or even 5 pounds of fat at that dose other than feeling a little sweaty like you do on clenbuterol , without the anxiety there is no other adverse effects that I personally am feeling other than feel like I'm running hot.. and any experienced user.. like I learned from ..will tell you to start slow no more than 200-250
Mgs daily and don't run dnp cycles to long.. and dosages of 400mgs plus can become unbearable to deal with..that's from a direct source. And at 200 mgs ..I sleep with no covers and sweat quickly. I will post my notes and body weight changes here upon completion of my 14 day 200 mg dnp cycle.. and from day 2 up until now my weight has not changed. Holding at 215.2 ..Mind you I am a competitive bodybuilder and I am trying to experiment with dnp to lose some of my off-season body fat. I normally just diet down.. I maintain a very strict diet year round.. like anything out there I do not condone it to us because there are risks and dangers like a lot of things if done by inexperienced ignorant users.. you don't necessarily feel 200 milligrams initially working right away but believe me it is working , behind the scenes so do not ever increase your dosage right away that is because it takes 4 days to build up in your system.. yes while on dnp you will not grow any muscle staminia will be down. I would think it's best to use prior to a contest prep not for an inexperienced user just trying to lose weight.. everyone is right do that with diet and exercise put yourself in a caloric deficit with high protein to support muscle maintenance and do as much cardio as you can and with mild weight training until your joints can sufficiently handle it.. don't be stupid and kill your self .. diet first.. no a strict diet is not fun but very subtle changes if you are that overweight at the moment will make a significant difference don't run to the get rich quick scheme.. establish goals.. health and fitness is a lifelong investment in yourself. There are things down the road that help , I believe those are left to those that are in a competitive Arena..

DNP CAN KILL YOU DON'T BE STUPID.. YOU DON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE TO TRY IT IF YOU FUCK UP.. LIGHTS OUT FOLKS.. LIKE FRIED GREEN TOMATOES.

One of the main issues people have with using DNP is that its half-life is 36 hours. This means that if you take 100mg on day one, you still have 50mg left 36 hours later, and 25mg left 36 hours, and so on.(indianworkouts)

DNP can cause serious health problems and even death. It’s important to speak with a healthcare professional before attempting any weight loss program.

Back