how long before the first visible results

lucas1984

hi guys i ve got a question. am on my first cycle with test e and deca and am injecting 500 mg of each every week just started my week 3 still no visible results no water or something, am eating alot and also lots of protein and carbo shakes but cant see anything yet so how long it takes to see the results????? thanx

hi guys i ve got a question. am on my first cycle with test e and deca and am injecting 500 mg of each every week just started my week 3 still no visible results no water or something, am eating alot and also lots of protein and carbo shakes but cant see anything yet so how long it takes to see the results????? thanx

keep eating, keep training hard and the results will come... could still be another couple weeks before anything really "happens"... strength will come first, then will be slow, steady growth

one step at a time bro

I usually feel it the 2nd week for what your using

2nd week on a long ester test and deca??? come on bro... if u "think" ur feeling those compounds in the second week it is in your head (not a bad thing) but this kind of advice can have an adverse effect on a guy just starting out in this game (ie the original poster)

LOL....I think it is dependent on a few things but 1month is a safe to say...Bloating water retention,,,You will see the strentgh gain and then the size comes.Deca really helps with the joints and adds size over a period of months not weeks...

one more thing

i realy try to eat alot and am really fedup of eating is protein and carbo shake good replacement of a meal, ill still gonna eat meals throught out the day but i really cant eat that much i dont know why

Your biggest change will be the last month not the first or second. Watch... as long as you eat well and workout hard your body will change a lot. The less you cheat on diet the Bigger the change

those are both relatively long esters especially the deca so your gonna have to wait a little longer and you'll see the results ;)

Back