How long does hcg last after reconstituting?

rinkerx

The box says 60 days after reconstituting does anyone know the strength after 60 days? I get prescribed 10ML but only take .45ML per dose so I always have extra left over after 60 days should I just toss it or can I get another week or so? The only reason I'm curious about it is my insurance barely covers it and it gets to be pretty expensive.

Yep. Fill the syringe and freeze them. I make sure mine are needles up and a very small amount of air since water slightly expands when it freezes. HCG breaks down so thats why it has a liquid lifespan. Freezing can damage the HCG but once frozen its frozen. Basically time is now paused compared to liquid in a fridge.

I've injected HCG straight out the fresh mix and also needles that were almost a year old. I have missed/forgot/buried the freezer that holds my HCG and went months without it. Pull a syringe, let it thaw 30-45 minutes and itll make my ball ache some just like a fresh vial.

Also we talk in "iu" about HCG. The liquid can be different amounts. If you add 1/2 the water to your HCG powder it will be twice at potent per mL. Is it 100iu? 500iu? 1k iu? All of them could be in .45mL.

Last edited:
Yep. Fill the syringe and freeze them. I make sure mine are needles up and a very small amount of air since water slightly expands when it freezes. HCG breaks down so thats why it has a liquid lifespan. Freezing can damage the HCG but once frozen its frozen. Basically time is now paused compared to liquid in a fridge.

I've injected HCG straight out the fresh mix and also needles that were almost a year old. I have missed/forgot/buried the freezer that holds my HCG and went months without it. Pull a syringe, let it thaw 30-45 minutes and itll make my ball ache some just like a fresh vial.

Also we talk in "iu" about HCG. The liquid can be different amounts. If you add 1/2 the water to your HCG powder it will be twice at potent per mL. Is it 100iu? 500iu? 1k iu? All of them could be in .45mL.

could not have said it better myself thanks sir!

Back