How long does it take too ?

XXX

inject 11/2 cc of tren/prop with 25g-1" neddle? I just did my first
quad injection and it took way to long to get the shit through the
neddle. I'm used to doing gluts with 22g-11/2" and that last about
30 sesonds. How the hell do you guys do it?

Depends on how thick your gear is !?!?!?!

For me....shooting 1.5 cc's of anything will take a little under 3 minutes of actual injecting time. The slower....the better (within reason).

Last edited:
I've had 1 1/2 cc's that took atleast 5 minutes to inject, and my good friend said it took him almost 15 minutes to inject (what I think was 2 cc's fina/test) through a 25 ga. pin. :eek:

DRveejay11 said:
Depends on how thick your gear is !?!?!?!

For me....shooting 1.5 cc's of anything will take a little under 3 minutes of actual injecting time. The slower....the better (within reason).

I hear you Bro, I guess because its the first time I used a 25-1 needle
and that its the first time injecting other then the glut and it's the first of many in about 4 years it also seemed longer :rolleyes:

For me, a quad shot with 1ml tren and 1ml test through a 25 1" pin takes about 90 seconds. Warm it up under hot water, thins the juice considerably. If you experience afterpain, go slower.

The Terminator said:
I've had 1 1/2 cc's that took atleast 5 minutes to inject, and my good friend said it took him almost 15 minutes to inject (what I think was 2 cc's fina/test) through a 25 ga. pin. :eek:

:eek: That sucks! 5-15min. WTF It’s hard enough with wife and
2 kids running around and to sit there that long doesn’t help.

The shit we do to achieve greatness :D

mmmm, sweet quad injects. They are my fave. You can stick the tighlty capped pin in a vial of warmed water, the makes the oil somewhat easier to inject. I honestly have no trouble injecting up to 3cc's in my quad, from time of insertion to pulling the needle out, it usually takes less than a minute.

buffdoc said:
For me, a quad shot with 1ml tren and 1ml test through a 25 1" pin takes about 90 seconds. Warm it up under hot water, thins the juice considerably. If you experience afterpain, go slower.

Thanks Bro, I forgot about that.

I need to get better at this. Doing it ED will help.
Thanks for the quick help. I always said this is the
best site with the Greatest Bro's around. :biggthump

Back