how long for my prolactin to go down naturally?

e92

i was having libido issues / ED on my current blast of 1g test a week, got bloods done and everything was in check. so i went back today and got my prolactin checked and it came back high because i take propecia for my hair and thats a very common side effect of the drug. im 100% sure its because of that because last time i ran a 19nor i ran tren with pharma caber the whole time.

went to the doctor, they said they will not prescribe me caber and i continued to argue and i even kind of begged. he gave me a typical doctor solution, "stop taking the propecia, and come back and get bloods in a month."

so i cant get my hands on caber right now, any OTC alternatives? or how long should it take for my prolactin to just naturally drop if i stop taking propecia?

You can order prami from RUI

This. Just make sure you start your dose low and up it slowly.
ie:
Week 1- .25mg/day, at night, before bed, with food
Week 2- .5mg/day, at night, before bed , with food
Now when I run prami i stop here. It works fine for me at .5mg/day The actual prescribed dose for prami is 1mg/day. If you chose to go up to the contnue t titrate dosages up just like you have been until you get to 1mg/day.
Best of Luck.

You can order prami from RUI

i wish, but im currently out of the US for a very extended period of time. i tried to order some liquidex from rui a few months ago and it was seized. but not only that, itll take like 3 weeks to get to me because of customs. so i dont wanna risk spending the money, and waiting that amount of time if i can do something about it OTC or if it will just go down naturally

Back