Test to T3 ratio anyone? Do you have one?

BakedGoods

Just doing my homework. I'm coming to the end of my current blast. Not as good as I'd hoped. More to come in that when I finish.

When using T3 on a cut how much test is a minimum for you? If test e isn't enough for you what anabolic is your minimum requirement?

I've got pharma t3 and t4 available.

Diet has always been the key regardless of anabolics or other drugs.

50-75mcg t3 with minimum 500mg of test. Dont see much going over that for t3. Average person produces roughly 25 mcg t3 a day on their own.

500mg of test or any combined AAS would be good for me.

Just doing my homework. I'm coming to the end of my current blast. Not as good as I'd hoped. More to come in that when I finish.

When using T3 on a cut how much test is a minimum for you? If test e isn't enough for you what anabolic is your minimum requirement?

I've got pharma t3 and t4 available.

Diet has always been the key regardless of anabolics or other drugs.

Have you dont pct yet? why wasnt your blast as good as you thought it would be?

50-75mcg t3 with minimum 500mg of test. Dont see much going over that for t3. Average person produces roughly 25 mcg t3 a day on their own.

This says it all here, op did you listen to this?

Well said here, thanks for sharing!

By far, the most important part of your struggle in reaching the set goals you have in mind will be your diet. Diet is everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING. Its the deciding factor in whether your body will change or not. Anyone can get into a gym and, with a little help, get some type of basic training routine going on. Over the years in multiple forums I have seen the same thing over and over again. People seem to focus too much on anabolics and their training routines.

I see skinny guys jumping on a 5x5 or 5/3/1 workout routine only to find out that they stall in progress in a very short period of time. The simple truth is that 80% of your goals will be met in the kitchen. It won't be met in the gym and it won't be met in the needle that you are filling either. Because of a lack of nutritional experience, a lot of people end up right where they started or worse after a cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
By far, the most important part of your struggle in reaching the set goals you have in mind will be your diet. Diet is everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING. Its the deciding factor in whether your body will change or not. Anyone can get into a gym and, with a little help, get some type of basic training routine going on. Over the years in multiple forums I have seen the same thing over and over again. People seem to focus too much on anabolics and their training routines.

I see skinny guys jumping on a 5x5 or 5/3/1 workout routine only to find out that they stall in progress in a very short period of time. The simple truth is that 80% of your goals will be met in the kitchen. It won't be met in the gym and it won't be met in the needle that you are filling either. Because of a lack of nutritional experience, a lot of people end up right where they started or worse after a cycle.

This brings about the "myth" that you cannot keep your gains from a cycle. It's not that you cannot keep your gains; it's that you have not eaten the correct amount to keep your gains. As you grow, your bodies nutritional needs also grow.

For sure its all diet man. Its crazy because I ran some big cycles and pushed the limits where in reality I could have done it with less then half of what I was using and proper diet. People dont realize it

Have you dont pct yet? why wasnt your blast as good as you thought it would be?

Sorry I'm late to respond.

I blast and cruise so no PCT.

My diet is in check as is cardio and training.

It wasn't a good blast because I caught covid and was out of the game for 2 months right in the middle of my blast. Won't blast again until sometime next year.

This brings about the "myth" that you cannot keep your gains from a cycle. It's not that you cannot keep your gains; it's that you have not eaten the correct amount to keep your gains. As you grow, your bodies nutritional needs also grow.

Back