How long should I c***se after my last cycle

DeepSea4Life

I've been c***sing on 150mg test p for 8 weeks now and I'm feeling pretty good head is clear and I have good energy levels. Have not done bloods recently.

Came off a back to back cycle of ..

200 mg test a week for 10 weeks
450mg trenA a week for 8 weeks
450 mg masteronP a week for 8 week
.25mg adex eod
I used winny for a couple weeks starting at week 3 but ended up coming off because of knee pain.

11th week..
800 mg test 400 a week for 14 weeks
400 mg deca a week for 12 weeks
50 mg dbol ed for 5 weeks
.5 mg adex eod

Starting weigh was 248 lbs and ending weight was 210. I think I ran tren too low but it still gave me amazing results in strength fat loss mood and vascularity.

How much longer should I c***se?
I'm not taking ai now should I be?
No gyno.

Attached are recent photos at 204 lbs View attachment 567187View attachment 567188

Last edited:
Wish ya had some pre cycle pics.....seems like a hell of a transformation. Nice work bro.
Blood work is needed to determine if ai is needed. I like a single dose of .25mg anastrozole(1/4 tablet) at a trt dose of test (100-200mg) im sure some other guys can give you better advice. Blood work will get ya some spot on advice here.

Last edited:
I should have listed more goal information sorry about that..

I have been doing im's for about 26 months now, so I am unsure if I am able to produce efficiently or not at this time. I was temped to run PCT but I felt at the time because my training and diet had not been 100 percent on my cut that it would be more beneficial to C***se and attempt PCT after next cycle which I would give 100 percent for max gains..

are there tests to indicate how "more normal" heart and respiratory fuctions take to return. you mentions 6-8 weeks is that primarily the blood leveling out and recptors or would organs also benefit from such a short time "off" as well. I haven't had prostate issues but I'm still very young as far as prostate issues are concerned, but it is something I want to avoid obviously.. makes things difficult that everyone reacts differently and there are so many variables...

So I guess the new question is, if I plan to run a PCT after the next cycle does it matter how long I c***se or is it actually working more so negatively on my hpta?

Last edited:
Wish ya had some pre cycle pics.....seems like a hell of a transformation. Nice work bro.
Blood work is needed to determine if ai is needed. I like a single dose of .25mg anastrozole(1/4 tablet) at a trt dose of test (100-200mg) im sure some other guys can give you better advice. Blood work will get ya some spot on advice here.

Thanks brother I was a supper fluffy 250 so I don't have a lot of physique photos from then.. how long do you c***se for? and are you trt for life?

Put it this way, the longer you c***se the harder it will be for you to recover. If you are planning to pct, you shouldn't be c***sing at all.

Thanks brother I was a supper fluffy 250 so I don't have a lot of physique photos from then.. how long do you c***se for? and are you trt for life?
C r u I s e for 2 or 3 months and blast for 3 or 4 months. I guess this will be for life. I think of recovering sometimes butI feel better doing this so I guess I'll stick with it.

Back