How long should I wait before cutting?

Mr. dB

Angry Old Curmudgeon
I'm presently nearing the end of a bulking cycle, I'm scheduled to begin taking Clomid on June 11.

I'm too fat. I need to cut. How long should I wait after clomid therapy before I begin to diet? I'll be cutting naturally, just diet and cardio, no gear. Thanks.

--dave

Well, do you want your natural test to recover first? If so I would wait a min of 4 weeks. Besides you can be cutting during this time anyway.

bigdelt69 said:
Well, do you want your natural test to recover first? If so I would wait a min of 4 weeks.

That, and I don't wanna flush my recent hard-earned gains.

Besides you can be cutting during this time anyway.

I'm not real keen on changing horses in mid-stream. As far as I'm concerned, right now, while I'm "on" I'm still bulking.

--dave

Well cutting for me would always involve using a standard cycle, much simular to the ones I use to bulk on. I just change my cal intake. When off cycle its all I can do to eat enough to hold onto my hard earned size. I dont know how you are b/c we are all different.

I would say begin to cut now if u feel your bf% is high your are going to be doing it naturally anyways so there is no reason to wait. Make sure you clean up your diet and be consistant with your cardio

i agree with bigdelt. you want your gains to solidify before you start lowering the calorie intake. if you think that you are too fat then what type of diet did you have while you where bulking?

ucadaddy said:
i agree with bigdelt. you want your gains to solidify before you start lowering the calorie intake. if you think that you are too fat then what type of diet did you have while you where bulking?

That is my feeling as well.

I think I am too fat because I was too fat before I started this cycle. I'm actually a little leaner now. Not much, but a little. I don't think I have gained any new fat in several months.

So how long after clomid is done do you think I should "solidify" before starting to cut?

--dave

bigdelt69 said:
Well, do you want your natural test to recover first? If so I would wait a min of 4 weeks. Besides you can be cutting during this time anyway.

Huh? The last sentence seems to contradict the rest of your message. Please clarify.

--dave

Back