How long should this order take???

ssww

ssww
I ordered a conversion kit and various other supplies from Fina Farm on 10/26/06.
I went to web site and order status says 10/26/06 - order pending. Then it says 10/27/06 - order processing. It still says processing as of 15 min. ago. Should this order be here by now?
I have sent 3 emails and called twice but only got voicemail. This is first time I've used Fina Farm.

Is this normal?

relax

Dude, you placed the order on Friday. That means your order prbably won't be processed till Tuesday. Its only Friday. Give it time man. They are not a big business. I have ordered from them a couple of times. It usually takes about a week and a half to have the goods in hand.

ssww said:
I have sent 3 emails and called twice but only got voicemail. This is first time I've used Fina Farm.

Is this normal?

Be persistent......keep it up.......I think they usually reply to the 12th email.....lol

easy, these guys are legit. I've ordered many times from them and they are pretty quick in processing and shipping the stuff. I recall that on one ocassion a rec'd a product which spilled during transit - i emailed them and attached a pic showing the messed up box, etc (bad handling at the postoffice) and they re-sent me another bottle the same very day. So as Mustang says, relax....

O.K.
I'm relaxed,
Thanks

san_juan said:
easy, these guys are legit. I've ordered many times from them and they are pretty quick in processing and shipping the stuff. I recall that on one ocassion a rec'd a product which spilled during transit - i emailed them and attached a pic showing the messed up box, etc (bad handling at the postoffice) and they re-sent me another bottle the same very day. So as Mustang says, relax....

Back