how long till CYP kicks in???

It's a long ester bud. You should start feeling it after week 2 and you should seeing dramatic weight increase, strength increase, and training intensity around week 4.

It's a long ester bud. You should start feeling it after week 2 and you should seeing dramatic weight increase, strength increase, and training intensity around week 4.

2 weeks?

Ummm i don't think so bro. Cyp has a longer half life then enen does so to "FEEL" cyp kicking in it will take a solid 21-28 days.

2 weeks?

Ummm i don't think so bro. Cyp has a longer half life then enen does so to "FEEL" cyp kicking in it will take a solid 21-28 days.

I have done a full cycle of Test Cypionate and i felt it kick in around 2 weeks. Everyone reacts a little different. Expect the gains and "good feelings" to kick in as early as 2 weeks and in some cases a month or more. Also Test-C is damn near identical to Test-E. I am bias to neither i take what i can get, if its legit though.

2 weeks?

mind i ask you what you're basing your misinformation on?. at the 2 week mark you will feel the steroid working it's magic. you'll feel hornier, slightly more agressive in the gym, slightly better lifts, etc. it's not uncommon to put a few lbs on the first week. But it's around the 4-5 week mark where real noticable gains are seen and felt. A big "umph" in strength increase, intense work outs, amazing pumps, jump in weight gains, and musculairty difference.

Last edited:
I agree with Scarz that I usually start feel it kick in after 2 weeks. With me after 2 weeks I start to feel hornier and sense of well being starts to improve. Some may not feel it till week 4 though.

I'm sure it depends on the individual....

hmm i started feeling it around 3-4 weeks

Like he said "But it's around the 4-5 week mark where real noticable gains are seen and felt. A big "umph" in strength increase, intense work outs, amazing pumps, jump in weight gains, and musculairty difference."

You may not have noticed the increased libido and you may have just thought you were in a good mood.

Depends on how in tune you are with your body perhaps...

Took mine about 4 weeks to notice my workouts where getting better and 6 weeks for others to notice :)

mind i ask you what you're basing your misinformation on?

First hand experience:bigok:

You are right though, some do feel sex drive go up around 2 weeks in ect. I find i feel nothing till 3-4 weekd in as well as lots of other people.

Your stats are really good bro, you have any pics up here? If so toss me a link.

First hand experience:bigok:

You are right though, some do feel sex drive go up around 2 weeks in ect. I find i feel nothing till 3-4 weekd in as well as lots of other people.

Your stats are really good bro, you have any pics up here? If so toss me a link.

Yeh, I'm convinced that while on juice we're so focussed on the when the big transformation will take place that we fail to notice how it gradually kicks in.

I used to post my pics regularly on bb.com about 3 yrs ago until i got into a really big altercation with one of the mods (actually more than one mod). I was banned several times for calling them out on their bs tactics. they finally managed to block my ip address (they rarely do that. they only ban) and had my profile erased. But I'm glad that happened, I do some modeling and not too long after my 3rd or 4th ban family from nyc asked me if i'm posting on bb.com. I totally denied it because of the proof that i was juicing and couldnt let family know (ofcourse i lookd like a liar, i have a rare tattoo). I'd love to post them bud believe me but that was the icing for me. Btw, i need to change my stats, as some of you know i've been out of commission for awhile due to an injured elbow. My weight has dropped by about 7-8lbs.

Speaking of bb.com, you guys notice they have totally erased their aas section? I find that very strange as they were one of the leading competitors in the aas forums. Whatever the reason was, they deserved it. Was tired of the unethical bs that was going on - pushing bs products indirectly and banning people at free will. literally abused authority.

Speaking of bb.com, you guys notice they have totally erased their aas section? I find that very strange as they were one of the leading competitors in the aas forums. Whatever the reason was, they deserved it. Was tired of the unethical bs that was going on - pushing bs products indirectly and banning people at free will. literally abused authority.

BB.com has some good articles, but WAY...WAAAAAAY to many fucking trolls bro.

Laterz:D

I'm one of the unlucky ones and it generally takes me about 6 weeks to notice the real gains to begin... That's why I prefer Prop.

I'm one of the unlucky ones and it generally takes me about 6 weeks to notice the real gains to begin... That's why I prefer Prop.

Ever tried a test-base/tren-base in oil before? Mmmmmmmmm i get a boner just thinking about it....lol:laugh:

i just started feelin mine this morning and im only running 300 mg a week. its only been 6 days. i mean i cant see no diff yet but i can just feel it, im waking up with the pumps and shit...feels like sex!

Back