How long till I should get back on the horse

hard2gain

As a lot of you know I just went through a breakup. I've been doing alright with it other than just some over-thinking of the situation. I'm not in the mood to start dating anytime soon because I think it's time to be single for a while and really make sure I know exactly what I want in a woman

My question here is how long should I wait before I go out looking for some ass? A guy has needs and a guy on a cycle has some extra needs. I've had several girls that have hit me up since the relationship status on facebook changed (gotta love this generation) but I feel too guilty to go after any of them at this point.

We dated for a little under two years and so far it's been the most serious relationship I've ever had. I know if she was "hanging out" with another dude at this point it would hurt me bad. I can be an ass but I have morals and respect. It wasn't a bad ending and I don't want to make it one.

So when do you guys think its right to start looking around and having a good time??

brother i think you should just look and search your heart and when the time comes,you will know it,i know its a short answer,but thats what a friend told me when i divorced 6 years ago,i was wondering when i would be ready,for me it was about 2 years before i was ready for another relationship,i dated a few girls,just hanging out and stuff,nothing seriuos,and then one night,out of the blue,i met the woman of all my fantasies,the one i dreamed about when i was a teenager,the one that you think its all a dream,but lucky for me,it was and is real!!!!! just search your soul brother,thats what counts!!!

Sorry to hear about your breakup brother. I know how hard that can be. It all depends on your situation and how the relationship ended. If you think theres a chance you will get back together you may want to wait a while to feel things out. If theres not, if it were me personally, I'd be out trying to get ass right away. But I'm no expert on this stuff as I've caused a lot of harm to myself by my own actions. Sex is one thing that I have a very hard time living without and it can cause a lot of issues for me. As far as dating someone else I think it would take me a while until I felt ready for that one again.

You have to think about your risk/benefit ratio in this situation. As far as I see, your only risk in finding someone else or just some ass is the ex possibly finding out. Well, the truth is, your not together anymore. You don't know what she is up to...I'm sure it's nothing as bad as you are thinking. Your benefit in finding someone else is not just the obvious pleasure of being with someone, but also a boost in your confidence that you might be lacking right now.

I say get out there. Don't let past relationships debilitate you in the present. I don't waste time wallowing in things that have been and that I can't change. I also don't miss out on an opportunity to enjoy the things within my reach. If you are scared of hurting your ex then that is one thing...if not, enjoy yourself.

get out and test the waters with different women bc sometimes you can get caught in the rebound with a girl who isn't half wat you think she really and it's just bc you're emotionally messed up. getting out there and regaining the confidence is going to do wonders for your over analyzing the last girl. start thinking about the next

Back