How long to stabilize crashed E2 and how long can it be 50-60

NorCalTRT

I always knew the danger of high E2 levels, not so much about low E2, and apparently didn't pay attention to them as it crashed over a period of many months.

In Feb E2 was 30. On my normal protocol (Test Cyp. 200/week, HCG 500/2xper week, Adex .5 mg 2xper week) it dropped about 3 points each month.

Feb 2014 E2-29.6
April 2014 E2-26.8
Sept 2014 E2-11.1
Oct 2014 E2-6.7

At this point, I stopped taking adex. Next month...
11-19-2014 T>1500 E2-61.8

Took 1/4 pill of adex and immediately felt the effects of low E2, so I have come to realize that it takes a while for my body to come back to normal and not experience the effects of low E2 even though the number has gone up. I will be trying aromasin eventually to keep it in check.

It has been three weeks, Test Cyp. 200/week, HCG 500/2x per week, and no AI. Recent labs..
T-1254 E2-50.5 Here is my question. When do I start an AI again? Even though I feel better, and it is nowhere as bad as it was, I am not back to normal. I am still warm. I walk around the house with ice around my neck and keep the house chilly. I walked into a restaurant the other day and immediately started to have hot flashes and started to experience pins and needles and itchiness. It happens whenever I go somewhere that is warm or when my body temp rises (for example when doing chores or trying to exercise, something I still can't do because I get pins and needles and super itchy, heck even standing in the sun the other day started to give me flashes) If E2 stays in the 50-60 range for weeks or a couple of months, is that a problem?

I am on 100mg week TRT. I skipped bloodwork for a while and thought I was having symptoms of high E2. So i added in .5mg of adex every day i pinned which was twice a week. After a month I finally went and got my own bloods done and my E2 came back >5 so I was crashed. My next DR appt was a month away and i quit taking the adex. 30 days later my E2 was 49.

The rebound is pretty quick. I'd say you would rebound faster taking a higher dose of Test. Being at 50-60 isn't that bad if you feel ok imo. One thing to remember also if you aren't getting the sensative essay blood panel your E2 can be 10-15 points high.

Also with those E2 levels above when did you feel the best?

I am on 100mg week TRT. I skipped bloodwork for a while and thought I was having symptoms of high E2. So i added in .5mg of adex every day i pinned which was twice a week. After a month I finally went and got my own bloods done and my E2 came back >5 so I was crashed. My next DR appt was a month away and i quit taking the adex. 30 days later my E2 was 49.

The rebound is pretty quick. I'd say you would rebound faster taking a higher dose of Test. Being at 50-60 isn't that bad if you feel ok imo. One thing to remember also if you aren't getting the sensative essay blood panel your E2 can be 10-15 points high.

Also with those E2 levels above when did you feel the best?

I felt great when E2 was at its highest, 20-30. I may not even need an AI if I back down doseages a bit. But for now I'm wondering how long until I feel normal again. Even though number bounced up, all is not normal. It is better and headed in the right direction, but it took months for my crazy neurological symptoms to get bad and I think it could take months for them to go away completely.

If you felt the effects of the AI "immediately", I would question what is going on. Adex doesn't remove serum E2 directly.

E2 has a half life of about 15 hours. Depending on your starting levels, it should take a couple of times that time span to fully "crash" your E2.

If you felt the effects of the AI "immediately", I would question what is going on. Adex doesn't remove serum E2 directly.

E2 has a half life of about 15 hours. Depending on your starting levels, it should take a couple of times that time span to fully "crash" your E2.

Great point! Let's remember that an AI does nothing about the estradiol that currently exists. It only inhibits testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen in the future.

I felt great when E2 was at its highest, 20-30. I may not even need an AI if I back down doseages a bit. But for now I'm wondering how long until I feel normal again. Even though number bounced up, all is not normal. It is better and headed in the right direction, but it took months for my crazy neurological symptoms to get bad and I think it could take months for them to go away completely.

What kind of neurological symptoms were you experiencing? I was taking 1mg ED for like 2 months like a dumb ass but my gym buddy told me to take that dose because I was "bloated". I obviously crashed my e2 but it's now 38 and my nasty sides like constant nausea, weird bowel movements, anxiety, brain fog, and weird muscle twitches still exist.

I know this is an old post but what did you mean by neurological symptoms? I'm going through some shit right now and waiting for some blood work on Friday.

I'm going through this as we speak. I'm coming out of it at this point. It was fucking horrible. The brain fog (I think) had me on the couch for a solid week. It tailed off after a week but it was exist at for two weeks solid.

My e2 was at 60 when my doctor put me on .75mg of anastrazole. It was about two weeks for these symptoms to hit. It took five days to realize what was happening before I came off the anastrazole. I thought the feeling I was having was due to the fact that I hadn't slept for three or four straight days, however I came to realize that was also another one of the symptoms. The thing that made me realize that my e2 probably crashed was the stiffness in my body and dry joints. Once I stopped the anastrazole it took 9-10 days before I felt like I could drive and function normally.

I haven't slept well over the past two night and I'm definitely not running at 100% yet. My T dosage was raised temporary to help me out.

Thanks for the quick response!! Yeah even driving is hard. Usually my whole life even before my trt I've been energetic. I would work circles around my work crew. Now I'm just sitting around when I can spaced out! Slight headache too. I must say that I've been low about 8weeks with the two shots I did 1/2cc each on July 22 and then again the 24th taking me into the abyss! I'm currently on 900 test cyp a week.

Waiting for a wisdom tooth to be extracted next week cause it broke awhile back so headache can be from that. And also I was on ECA for three weeks when temps were in the 90's. Too much too think about I guess lol.

Back