How long to wait between cycles

Bom6er

So I'm PCTing with clomid and an AI off of 500 test e a week for 12 wks. It was my first real cycle( I had tried some dbol in college, that was over 10yrs ago) And I'm wondering what is a good rule of thumb as far as time in between cycles. I've read/heard that typically its stay off as long as you were on. If that's the case does that include PCT or after last pin. I'm bursting with anticipation for the next one, I see how easy it would be just to stay on. Only sides I noticed was spike in BP, just upped my meds and kept grindin. Thanks for the help

So I'm PCTing with clomid and an AI off of 500 test e a week for 12 wks. It was my first real cycle( I had tried some dbol in college, that was over 10yrs ago) And I'm wondering what is a good rule of thumb as far as time in between cycles. I've read/heard that typically its stay off as long as you were on. If that's the case does that include PCT or after last pin. I'm bursting with anticipation for the next one, I see how easy it would be just to stay on. Only sides I noticed was spike in BP, just upped my meds and kept grindin. Thanks for the help
Seems that you answered your own question....? Great big sticky on this subject.
Cheers!

Back