How long will my IGF levels stay elevated after stopping HGH

bigdane

I've been taking generic HGH at 5iu/day each morning for 3 weeks. Providing it is good and has elevated my IGF levels, how long would it take for my IGF levels to go back to baseline after I stop?

Lastly, is there any way to reduce IGF levels for a blood test? Fasting, lack of sleep, etc? My doc has offered me an Rx if I show low normal and I've been taking 5iu generic for the past 3 weeks. I'd obviously prefer the pharma grade so I'd like to get my IGF as low as possible before getting blood drawn. I stopped the HGH 5 days ago.

I've been taking generic HGH at 5iu/day each morning for 3 weeks. Providing it is good and has elevated my IGF levels, how long would it take for my IGF levels to go back to baseline after I stop?

Lastly, is there any way to reduce IGF levels for a blood test? Fasting, lack of sleep, etc? My doc has offered me an Rx if I show low normal and I've been taking 5iu generic for the past 3 weeks. I'd obviously prefer the pharma grade so I'd like to get my IGF as low as possible before getting blood drawn. I stopped the HGH 5 days ago.

You can do s blood test through privatemdlabs. Hgh has a very short half life... best to split the daily dose.

Are you on any other was? They will raise igf as well

Back