Votes: 425 57.1%
  • I Am Not.

Votes: 310 41.7%
  • I'm a woman.

Votes: 9 1.2%

• Total voters
gator_mclusky said:
U have a point.... a penis aint pretty anyway. Leave it covered up. :axe:

Yeah penises are nasty. Except for mine, of course. I'm surprised that not all women are lesbians.

Uncut and proud of it.
It is a fact that men with a forskin have more pleasurable sex. The foreskin is the most sensetive part of your penis as it has all the nerves.

Last edited:
Anabolica said:
Uncut and proud of it.
It is a fact that men with a forskin have more pleasurable sex. The foreskin is the most sensetive part of your penis as it has all the nerves.
Liar....it covers all the sensituive part. Ask Deebs he tried cutting hids off w/ a butter knife!

"Circumcised men had shorter erect penises than uncircumcised men (p<0.05)." - Richters J, Gerofi J, Donovan B. Are condoms the right size(s)? a method for self-measurement of the erect penis. Venereology 1995; 8(2): 77-81.

Banacek said:
"Circumcised men had shorter erect penises than uncircumcised men (p<0.05)." - Richters J, Gerofi J, Donovan B. Are condoms the right size(s)? a method for self-measurement of the erect penis. Venereology 1995; 8(2): 77-81.

The only way I can see that being true is if they bunched up the ball of skin on top of your dick and counted that extra inch of measurement because really..... cut or not should in no way affect size.

No1Stunna said:
The only way I can see that being true is if they bunched up the ball of skin on top of your dick and counted that extra inch of measurement because really..... cut or not should in no way affect size.

ya, i have no idea. i knew it would get a response tho :). don't feel bad shorty.... lol.

No1Stunna said:
Been cut for years, and hear from women all they time that they much prefer the look/cleanliness of a cut dick

If these are discussions you are having with woman you have problems. I have never had a chick say anything to me negatively, the conversation usually goes a little like this.

"i have never seen one like that before"

"thats nice, come here"

"gulp, aggggg, ahh, agggg"

whoa 112 are not. I've only seen one uncircumsized penis in my life. hum... Not to be mean, but I do think women prefer them cut. There was a thread about this on another board I visit (women only). But if you really like a guy we can over look it.

BronzedGoddess said:
whoa 112 are not. I've only seen one uncircumsized penis in my life. hum... Not to be mean, but I do think women prefer them cut. There was a thread about this on another board I visit (women only). But if you really like a guy we can over look it.

Do most women really care? :druggie:

BronzedGoddess said:

come in Italy almost (if not all) man are with full penis , no cuts at all and we are well known for being the best lovers in the world ;), moreover with an erection the skin is fully distributed on it, so the "look" is the same of a circumciseed one while the feeling is a lot better, also for the girl as there is less need of lubrification (in the vagina)

just look at Rocco Siffredi penis, if not the same size, most of us (I mean italians) have a similar one :)

any circumcised man in italy suffer (or suffered) from some phatology, I don't know none without the skin
moreoverr I ca'nt understand the mental phatology of americans that insist cutting their penis itt's jusrt like female circuncisio it will destroy most of your sensibility ...
dont' be stupid at least save your children penis http://www.noharmm.org/

I am cut.
I decided do it when i was 18. Looks much better and feels better. I am very happy i did it.

BronzedGoddess said:
Not to be mean, but I do think women prefer them cut. There was a thread about this on another board I visit (women only). But if you really like a guy we can over look it.

Not to be mean, but i prefer Pamela Anderson to just about anything i have fucked. But i seem to overlook that just about everytime. :)

BronzedGoddess said:

You've gotta remember that outside of the USA, Israel, and the Islamic states, circumcision is all but unknown. If your women-only board had more eurohags on it, I bet the responses would be different. They would probably feel sorry for the men who have had their thingies docked.

Back