How many of you are circumsized?

• I Am.

Votes: 425 57.1%
  • I Am Not.

Votes: 310 41.7%
  • I'm a woman.

Votes: 9 1.2%

• Total voters
Im not cut is that a bad thing? anywayz being uncut sint so bad but i heard that cut penises get more feeling on their dick liek more pleasure that true?? can u only get cut when ur born or anytime in a life?does it hurt?

I'm circumcised but I still have foreskin.

pingpong: You can get circumsized later in life, but I wouldn't advise it unless you have a problem with infection or something.

layla121 said:
personally, i like the way uncut looks compared to cut. but as long as its big, who cares?

Good for you.

When women say they prefer the look of a cut penis, I always wonder what sensitive part of their body they'd be willing to cut off if it looked better to some men?

I am uncut, public hospitals were very very crowded in NYC in September on 1976 and it was not being done to save time. Never had a problem, never had it dirty, never got anything said to me by a girl, my girlfriend now is Jewish and she didn't even mind. I think it is a declining practice in this country now, their are still people who think mullets look good, lol, so i am not listening to anyone on that argument.

jcp2 said:
I think it is a declining practice in this country now, their are still people who think mullets look good, lol, so i am not listening to anyone on that argument.

Someday soon we'll be fashionable.

Too much talk of cocks here!!!! Yall can have this thread.....

J/K

Im gonna have plastic surgery to have the longest foreskin in history!!!!!

layla121 said:
personally, i like the way uncut looks compared to cut. but as long as its big, who cares?
For you, i pull my foreskin back as far as possible. But only for you, so no pm Slick Rrrdo.

Anyway, I’ve always wondered how to masturbate without a foreskin?

Lauw said:

It's hard to fathom. They seem to require lubrication. That would take all the spontaneity out of it.

Mr. dB said:
It's hard to fathom. They seem to require lubrication. That would take all the spontaneity out of it.
You mean that circumsized guys first have to lubricate everything? Where is the spontaneity in that? Bummer.

Lauw said:
For you, i pull my foreskin back as far as possible. But only for you, so no pm Slick Rrrdo.

What's with the discrimination?

Wait, I'm confused. What exactly is the foreskin? That's the skin on the mushroom tip part of the penis... right? I always thought that getting that cut off was being circumsized, but then mranak said "I'm circumcised but I still have foreskin." How does that make sence? I guess I'm just confused. My sister said that I was circumcised, (anyone seen that SouthPark episode...??) But I still have what I beleive to be my foreskin. Umm, yea... Can anyone please explain this to me? Where I live people don't talk about this as much as they should I guess. Also pictures would be nice...

jk, no pictures, but seriously please help.

Mr. dB said:
From what I'm told, I was a day old, we showed up, the doctor didn't, mom and dad got tired of waiting, and we left.

I figger he was probably at the 19th Hole celebrating a good game.
Just get drunk and cut it yourself.

gator_mclusky said:
Just get drunk and cut it yourself.

Why would I want to do that? I prefer it the way it is. Circumcision is a stupid, pointless, barbaric practice that should be outlawed.

Mr. dB said:
Why would I want to do that? I prefer it the way it is. Circumcision is a stupid, pointless, barbaric practice that should be outlawed.
U have a point.... a penis aint pretty anyway. Leave it covered up. :axe:

Back