Votes: 29 4.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 104 15.8%
  • 11-15

Votes: 55 8.3%
  • 16-20

Votes: 231 35.1%

• Total voters
had two girls blowing me last night. after fucking the smaller of the two, proceded to the second girl who had been busy sucking face with the first (smaller) girl. the second girl fucked me raw, then as the two girls were sucking face, i pulled out quick and painted their faces pearl color. the second girl loved it and sucked me dry; the first girl was less thrilled. awesum.

18 lasses and one for each year i was born! ha ha! but you cant bet a good head of your girl that you wiv. :baby:

rayner said:
18 lasses and one for each year i was born! ha ha! but you cant bet a good head of your girl that you wiv. :baby:
some one was late for the little yellow bus today.....and stayed home from school

rayner said:
diegothailand said:
translation?
18 girls, one for each year since i was born! ha ha! but you can't beat good head from the girl that you're with

diegothailand said:
what if she agrees to suck to completion so long as you don't cum in her mouth, but you say fuck it and cum in her mouth anyway? that should count as double bonus! if so, i'm way over 50!
ahahaha everyone does that. what sucks is when you're having a hard time getting off and she goes down on you but asks to to tell her b4 you blow, but then you just can't get off.

i dunno how many girls have sucked me off, but i would say i get it sucked like 2/3 times i get laid.

Now that you ask!

I think im a godam slut! Never realy looked at it from an outside veiw before now......Oh well fuck it, PEACE OUT MU FUGAS :shoot2:

P.S Lets look at this realisticly, 20 aint shit and everybody reading this right now has totaly blown that number out the door! :afro:

how many have had their's sucked while eating pussy?

I've only had five diff, chicks swabb the deck, and 1 to cumpletion! but my wife does it all the time.... and yes she likes my man chowder!!!!!

i want to save myself for jesus christ.
you will all burn in hell.

I hate to sound like a pig but your poll only went up to what i accomplished in my 1st 2 years of higschool lmao , shit i was a pig , and a lil lady saved me .

Back