How many of us here actually get bloods done??

How many of us here actually get bloods done??

• I always get bloods (its cheap)

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • I just wing it/who cares

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know I should and need to start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no insurance so I can't (excuse)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
Like the title says: How many of us here actually get bloods done??

I'm wondering on how many members here in the community actually get bloods done,before,during and after a cycle...

There's numerous threads, and articles all over the panels in regards to the significance behind getting bloods done,the exact reasons, and factors.. I've even constructed many, and with most we see little feedback,some but little, and this left me questioning on if people use recklessly,frivolously or hopefully responsibly..Let's hear on who actually does a follow up with their their Endo's, physicians or taken it upon yourself to order online and hit your local lab-corps..

I ask this for a few reasons..

1) People spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on gear/cycling/blasting&cruising or even TRT..whatever your protocol is..Yet many don't consider dumping an addition 50$ on some blood work,But they will dump it on supplements! It's only 50$ people and for SOME it's free..So, where do you stand,Quarterly,Annually?

2) For the obvious, this could ultimately pin point where you came from, where you at, and where you going, or potential issues ahead..

3) It's essential on seeing not only if your gear is legit but where your E2/E1 and Test/total and serum is at,but also seeing if/when your PCT has worked or not!

4) It provides and overall blueprint/map of where your at and what's currently going on!

Where do you stand,do you get bloods?

I did 3 weeks in cycle and before, funny thing is hematocrit was same as before cycle??? And red blood cells were less as before cycle??
Test 3 weeks in was 1437ng/dl considering absorption rate seems pretty normal.
Plan to do next week again to see if any problems have, I do test e 500mg/week cycle
If 3 weeks in hematocrit was unchanged and red blood cells down what are chances that now these will be up and out of range???
E2 was checked 5 weeks in last time was in norm 51pg/ml but I was on aromosin 10mg only for 3 days constantly now use it ED last 2 weeks seems no problem with E2 now.

I try to do pre cycle, approximately 6 weeks into cycle, and post cycle. I think post cycle blood work should be done after PCT if coming off completely, and during TRT.

I try to do pre cycle, approximately 6 weeks into cycle, and post cycle. I think post cycle blood work should be done after PCT if coming off completely, and during TRT.

I agree

min 3-4 weeks after last IM injection/subq or oral from PCT, This provides a better blue print,in lieu of going almost days after PCT is done.. The system of checks will need to return and find balance (homeostasis)

I like that you go pre-mid-post..This really yields a clear picture of whats taking place... Do you order online, female panel?

100% is impressive. I didn't expect that.
Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :wiggle:

4x minimum a year for me. Often more frequently depending on what I'm doing, but health needs to be priority one, and there's really only one way to keep tabs on it. :)

Now this is what I'm talking about. super stoked to see a community that takes this lifestyle serious. You guys are down with the cause.. I dig it! 100%

Back