How many of you have asked your gf

I would never ask her to do it.
she knows i do.
but i wouldent ask her to.
i mean i wouldent want to poke her with needles so.
i can do it myself. why would you need some one else to do it?
even for glutes all you need is a meror on wall and you can see what your doing. thats how i do my glut shots.

I would never ask her to do it.
she knows i do.
but i wouldent ask her to.
i mean i wouldent want to poke her with needles so.
i can do it myself. why would you need some one else to do it?
even for glutes all you need is a meror on wall and you can see what your doing. thats how i do my glut shots.

to be honest i agree except for the glutes . once you reach a certain size reaching glutes gets very hard , thats why i prefer quads.

my girl wants to do it all the time i let her do my glutes sometimes but i would rather know when its coming it seems like it hurts more when someone else does it..plus she thinks its just fun and sticking someone with a needle should be more serious ..

mine has once or twice but once I passed out and hit the floor that was it lol.

so now I go solo no problems used to hate the feeling of liquid entering my body, that british dragon test was thick. I am currently using zlabs and it is so much better.

Nope never. She knows about it and doesn't think it's a big deal at all unless we fight and then it's cuz I'm on roids ha. I don't think I'd want someone doin it for me. Especially if they hit a nerve too quick I'd probably slap em.

ive never injected myself. my wife has done all my injections. she used to give shots as a nurse and likes doing it. it makes me sound like a pussy but i dont know if i could poke myself with anything larger than an insulin needle..... NO YOUR GAY!!!

does she hold your hand so you can squeeze it too? and tell you it will be ok?

Hunny you wana hold my hand and tell it will be ok I'm GAME! LOL As long as I get to play Doctor when your done!

Hell my exwife was a nurse! My last Girl friend was a med nurse. So why not? If I don't have any Nurses around then I do it my self no biggie either way.

Don't mind a nice pair of soft hands on my ass when im gettin pinned

Tried to but when she had the needle in her hand and I had my pants down she had a look in her eye and I thought sharp object, pants down, everything I've done wrong......no it's ok I'll do it myself!

seriously tho i had my wife do my first one in my ass and only once more after that. she sucks at it and hurts more when she does it so i just do it all myself now.

Back