How many of you have asked your gf

My gf has never pinned me but my wife does a majority of the time.I'm too big to hit the glutes myself........I have tried once and chickened out because I couldn't get twisted around enough to get in a good position..

lol ouch

i been reading some of your real life stories bro and i see you been through a lot

anyways after my friend broke up with his g/f she told him she called cops and told them about him juicing and all that stash he holds in his house...he panicked and threw away $600 worth of gear

still feel like crying when i think about that :smashcomp

so like you guys see sharing some info like that can be a bad idea...

Why would he throw it away.....that's retarded....does he not have any friends that could hold on to it for him for a while? Not to mention it takes more than one pissed off girl to get someone busted....I'm not sure bout the laws where u are from bit they can't get a warrant to search from one persons story where I am from

I must just be the luckiest dude ever to have females that are down as f'k

Why would he throw it away.....that's retarded....does he not have any friends that could hold on to it for him for a while? Not to mention it takes more than one pissed off girl to get someone busted....I'm not sure bout the laws where u are from bit they can't get a warrant to search from one persons story where I am from

I must just be the luckiest dude ever to have females that are down as f'k

haha yeah...he just panicked...hes not too bright either

He thought the police will be at his home any minute so he just grabbed all his shit and throwed it to a neighbor garbage

I only pin myself... Guess it's because I like to have control of whats going on. Quads & delts only though.

I don't think my missus would, n I don't think I'll be asking her! I haven't myself yet tho, so I might well be asking for her to stand by and dry my eyes.

Anyone here who's had a few pricks in the bum? I've heard they can bring a tear to the eye.

I don't think my missus would, n I don't think I'll be asking her! I haven't myself yet tho, so I might well be asking for her to stand by and dry my eyes.

Anyone here who's had a few pricks in the bum? I've heard they can bring a tear to the eye.

The ass is painless

Back