How many of you use a preworkout while ON?

it really matters to how you feel and which pre workout you use...

i use a milder pre workout when i feel i need it.. but if you can get by without it do so... why add something unnecessary?

Word not sure where N.O Xplode ranks among the workouts in terms of harshness but may consider coffee like while on atleast.

Word not sure where N.O Xplode ranks among the workouts in terms of harshness but may consider coffee like while on atleast.

when i squat on no explode i feel like fainting.. so i would personally stay away from it

I rarely use a pre workout anymore. I used to love 1MR the original formula. I've tried a few but I don't think they pack the same punch as the old ones. I've still got a bottle of some pre workout that has 150mg (or so, don't quote me!) of ephedra and DMAA. If that doesn't motivate you nothing will.

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to my pre workout drinks. Its been at least a year since I've trained even once without it.

Coffee is so much cheaper and accomplishes the same goal. I can see an added benefit with adding something like Beta Alanine, but even that is way cheaper to buy separate in powder or pill form.

No need for a pre workout on tren lol
Once I hit the gym its game on total dif feeling on tren then any other aas out there

Last edited:
I used to swear by jack3d till they banned it. Now i just drink a speed stack or NOS pumped the ones most gyms have if theres a juice bar/pro shop

I used to take Superpump PWO, I spent too much time break dancing instead of lifting

Bahahahaha. I think I love you Magical...and shit. :wiggle:

Yes, I use PWO's as there is no other way in hell I'm getting up at 5am to head to the gym otherwise. Daddy needs his DMAA and megadoses of caffeine to get those wheels moving. It's going to be a sad day when my last tub of N2KTS runs out. :(

i only drink prework out if i get to the gym in the morning. I drink c4.i used to drink the old cellucore M5 with the stim and creatine separated so you could concoct your own ratios. I liked it. Cant drink c4 when i lift at night though It keeps me up all night

Back