How many times a week train body part, natural?

boyka2

Thought it was always twice, but was watching a Dorian Yates video and he said train body parts only once a week if natty?

Thought it was always twice, but was watching a Dorian Yates video and he said train body parts only once a week if natty?

It's a good rule of thumb....once natty and twice if enhanced. For me twice works just fine when I was natty. I was always bigger and stronger when I hit back twice and chest twice. Everything else once even if cycling because they get worked enough on big muscle group days. Example......triceps get worked on arm day and then they get worked for chest exercises twice per week.

Again.....just a general rule to get you started and then you see what works for you. This may change as you age also

Factor in ur genetics 1 st as u did not mention stat s but if you pound it out, 1 a week is ideal for SIZE and strength as growth mean s recovery which needs
1-good food
2- time to rebuild

Try 1 body part a day and if it s a small one like bi s throw in fore arm s and calves. Tri s same thing. If your doing 22 set s bi s ur going backwards off gear.
Train eat sleep repeat. Gear if you got it.
I ve done the same thing and looked like this give or take 10-15 pounds for 36 years

Back