how much BA ?

aky

VET
guys,

is standard 5%ba and 15%bb? latley ive been reading different things... usually i make it at 5%ba and 15%bb but sometimes it hurts... a friend of mine wants me to make him stuff but i dont want to give him shit that hurts.

i'll be making

eq - 200mg/ml
tren - 75mg/ml
test enan - 250mg/ml
prop - 100mg/ml

can i get away with less ba/bb in any of these?

I make em up with the following:

eq, test enan: 1%ba no bb

tren: 3%ba 8%bb (but i make 100mg/ml each time...this hurts regardless of solvents)

prop: 2.5%ba 7.5%bb (prop hurts me regardless of solvents used, ive tried everything)

my tren dont hurt at 100mg/ml. 5% ba and 10% bb. dont mess with prop so no comment here.

i like the enan and eq formula. they both go well over 300mg/ml pain free.

next batch of tren will be enan. i like long esters.

pullinbig said:
my tren dont hurt at 100mg/ml. 5% ba and 10% bb. dont mess with prop so no comment here.

i like the enan and eq formula. they both go well over 300mg/ml pain free.

next batch of tren will be enan. i like long esters.
got some tren enan coming right now...cant wait :40oz:

Oh and I have no clue why the tren hurts. Actually it only hurt the first few weeks. After about 2 hits in each site the pain dont come back.

I know at 150 tren almost made me cry. 100 is fine. it must be irritating to soft tissue. that may be what causes the cough as well if, god forbid, you nick a vein.

i havent ordered the tren enan yet but it will be on the next order. price is very close.

i ordered from le melange friday and my package arrived today. those guys might not retuern emails or answer the phone but other than that they are on the ball.

I would try everything to keep the ba % under 2% if at all possible. Up the bb to 20%, add peg400, whatever. That ba fucking hurts.

My tushie is sensitive. :bootyshak

well texie...why not just start usin other sites for injection.....like the eye of the penii?

its supposedly the honeyhole of all injection spots....the gist is that its virtually impossible to put ur hand in that position yourself....to mark the spot of injection...

so tell me texie...how does a swingin bachelor put his hand in that position to make the "V" so one can drypoke emselves....?

gymphreak said:
so tell me texie...how does a swingin bachelor put his hand in that position to make the "V" so one can drypoke emselves....?

You'll have to imagine the 'V', or mark it on your body with a sharpie before the inject so you know where. Like I said, I'm trying to work up the nerve, but who knows, I might just tough it out with delts and glutes.

gymphreak said:
Just make a good guess and poke. Its not rocket science. If you miss, its just bone and nerves, maybe some blood vessels and other misc shit in there...ya know, nothing important :rolleyes:

ok guys heres pbs inject routine when doing short esters.

d1 r medial delt
d2 l medial delt
d3 r pec
d4 l pec
d5 r glute
d6 l glute

now you can also hit anteriror delts and posterior delts. each pec has at least 2 spots to hit if not three. glutes have 2 to 3 spots per cheeky. delts and pecs can hold 3 ml no prob. may ned to work up to this over a 2-3 wee period. glutes hold 6.5ml i know cause thats what a 5ml syringe holds loaded. leaves a lovely ass lump too. make you have ghetto booty.

no charge for this advice.

Back