How much do you pay for your gym membership?

^^^^ good to hear some of my tax money goes somewhere worthwhile! The fruits of your labor though, you fellas deserve it. Plus hey, I for one woud prefer the guys protecting this country to be in the best shape possible! That's all we need is a bunch of lard ass weak mofuckaz on the battlefields lol

^^^^ good to hear some of my tax money goes somewhere worthwhile! The fruits of your labor though, you fellas deserve it. Plus hey, I for one woud prefer the guys protecting this country to be in the best shape possible! That's all we need is a bunch of lard ass weak mofuckaz on the battlefields lol

FO SHO!!! Most airforce are geeks though man...lol were supposed to be smart, theres a couple of us meatheads though....lol

I'd vote yes to supply the juice along with the gym....

well some people just cant handle it mentally and physically, it goes straight to some peoples head and act like there mean as fuck after the first shot it would be chaos...lol...plus i like to be the only one on juice in my gym...lol..dont know one makin gains as quick as i do..haha...i know selfish huh.

i havn't payed for a gym membership in 3 years.. lmfao.. and i have 3 diff gym memberships..

I have 2 memberships, ones 9.99 a month and the other is 45.99 a month and had my $89 startup fee waived.

Back