How much test needed for male contraceptive?

Powerhouse9

Whats the best test to take to shut down the sperm count, and how much and how long is it necessary to take these things until that happens. I'm recently banging a chic that isn't on the pill and I keep withdrawing it so to speak. I've been taking enanthate 500mg for 10 weeks, fina 75mg 3X's a week, and winstrol 50 mg ED. And to beat some of you guys to the punch, rubbers suck ass!!!!!!! And shes been tested.

The show on the Discovery channel about a year or so ago showed the guy taking 200mgs of Enanthate when he was in the office taking his shots.
I THINK they were saying it took him 2 months to get to a level that they (he and his wife) could have unprotected sex, BUT they were checking his count every week until the little swimmers were few enough.

I wouldn't risk it unless you were having a count done to be sure.......but then of course you would need to explain the reason your counts were so low.

DS

If you decide to go forward with this, just be sure to avoid proviron. I have heard of several people who thought that they were fully shut down and got a bad surprise after they added proviron to their stack.

Powerhouse9 said:
Whats the best test to take to shut down the sperm count, and how much and how long is it necessary to take these things until that happens. I'm recently banging a chic that isn't on the pill and I keep withdrawing it so to speak. I've been taking enanthate 500mg for 10 weeks, fina 75mg 3X's a week, and winstrol 50 mg ED. And to beat some of you guys to the punch, rubbers suck ass!!!!!!! And shes been tested.

Test isn't going to shut you down completely.

You should look at nandralones (or maybe tren) if that's what you're looking for.

Or better yet TELL HER TO GET ON THE FUCKING PILL!

Yea the best way would be to have her get on the pill. I have a close friend that got his chick knocked up at the end of a heavy test cycle (over a gram a week).

Test, deca, tren, Winstrol (winny), anadrol, dbol, alone or a combination of all of them will not guarantee infertility.

Nautica

I got my wife pregnant after being on for 4 months, and running 1500mg of test, so there are no guarantees bro

Back