How old were you when you started?

20 here..........well somewhat....realized later that those damn amps where fake. Did a little more research and did my first "real" cycle at 21!:D

I was 25 but i didn't start training till 23,i'm now 31 was 5'7 140-145 when i staterted now 195#

WannaImpress said:
20 here..........well somewhat....realized later that those damn amps where fake. Did a little more research and did my first "real" cycle at 21!:D
gotta live and learn from your mistakes bro

bigjay00 said:
gotta live and learn from your mistakes bro

No kidding bigjay.......and guess how much I payed for them mugs! $20/amp.....yes yes raped with no vaseline. Bastard! Oh well I got my money back, so it was all good at the end.:D

Shit

unfortunately, was 17, d-bol. did some growth plate damage, but did not have as severe effect as docs thought, still sucks though. WAAAY too young. am 30 now.

i didnt even start working out real seriously until i was 26. didnt do my 1st real cycle until i was 32.

i started at a b.w. of 135 and b.f.% of close to 20. i'm now at 238 and my b.f. is hovering around 9%. the big problem for me is that i'm only 5'7" and i cant seem to get my b.f. to go any lower.

i'm 41 btw.......

peace I4L

18 and now I am 31, wish I had waited until at least 23-25 with a bit more muscle maturity.

Back