How safe is it to take 700Mg Test C + 500IU HCG + 1.5Mg Arimidex weekly as TRT?

phinserve21

Obviously we are above the range in which this would be CONSIDERED TRT, just want to know about the safety of it. I've divided my post into sections, I know it's a lot... Apologies but the more information you have, the better you can assess and assist me. Want you to know I do appreciate y'alls efforts in advance.

ARIMIDEX------------
I know people say that you should only take .25mg of arimidex every two days, but that hasn't worked for me. I can def feel when my estrogen is high. So I just take .5 every 3 days or so. Meaning, I'll take it one day, but not the next. Take it again the day after that.

TEST C-----------------
Started by taking 300Mg per week for TRT, but it didn't feel like it was a big diff. Then I jumped up to 700mg. It felt like the magic number for me. My libido was finally came after being absent for almost the entirety of my life. I felt stronger, faster, more intelligent, more capable. I am splitting the 700 in half and injecting once every 3-4 days, if I do it all in one shot, the feeling is overwhelming. If I wait too long between shots, my mood goes to the shitter. Split dose keeps me most stable. Try to time it so I take the arimidex on the same day.

HCG-----------------------
Then to prevent testicular atrophy, I added in the 500IU's of HCG. It feels like the cherry on top. Always in a good mood. My skin got better. I'm losing a little bit of weight. And it also boosts libido too, in a much crazier way than test though. I've heard of people taking much more than 500IU per week, but also heard that it can aromatize too much and really mess up your E2. Should I be taking more HCG? More arimidex?

CONCLUSION--------------
I don't really want to stop this "treatment plan" as it feels like what is best for me, but then again (and yes I know I am a dumbass) have not gotten any bloods yet. It is something I am planning to do before the end of the month. And more importantly, I'm kind of a noob and also not a doctor lol. All I know is I have never felt better in my entire life so it would suck to have to feel "less good".

My concern is I'm wondering how long I can do this without destroying my insides. It is a very high dose as far as TRT is concerne, but it works for me. It's also a kinda high dose for the arimidex. Not sure if I should up it or not, or cut it down.

What do you guys think? Any ways I can improve my treatment plan? Am I just completely fucking myself up? Either way, honesty is appreciated. Just be constructive lol.

Thanks!

Welcome to the site! this is a very interesting situation that your putting yourself in, no blood test done before or during to monitor your levels but glad that your getting that done soon so you can see where you stand.
the arimidex dosages your on now do seem high and i am glad that you can notice when your E2 levels are high along with high dosages of test that your also on. its good thwt your feeling better but
Please my friend get those blood test done asap and also give Entourage Doc here an inquiry into this, you can fill out there contact info page and they will gt back to you to give you the proper counseling.
https://entouragehormones.com

@IMT Staff, thank you for your useless post sir.

@Casanovaa, yeahhh. I know it's not the best idea. ***** How often should I be getting bloods you think?

OP wait didn't you know that 700mgs week could make your balls shrink and fall to the wayside never to grow back again. :dunno: At 700 mgs extended periods could make you a babbling idiot never to know yourself again.... Holy shit man, hang on to your balls......................

OMG, what to do ??? :laugh3:

OK I AM JUST JOKING HERE !! :insane: But seriously I have done 1,500 mgs for extended periods and liked I the cycle of Test only at high doses. I couldn't afford it $$$ to continue. AND I just had to stop. A 700mgs wk cycle is not to much at all. AND remember this in NO TRT it is a good STRONG cycle.

Just a Q, how did you go from TRT to 700mgs wen the protocol for beginner cycles is 500,mgs wk. Sorry for my silly humor :) OMM

700mg is for sure a cycle. Every man would feel good a that dose, it's just not in the realm of TRT and I hope you don't think it is??

At least get bloods done and I'm positive you will need donation at least

Dr B

I've got a friend who has been taking 600mg's of Test C, weekly, for over three years now straight and he's not dead. His hemo/hct is high but he gives bloods every 3 months and it works for him

Years ago, I would have told you that it's not possible but my friend's been doing it so I guess it's possible.

(********not allowed to post links**** videos, says that there's evidence from medical studies that up to around 600 mg of testosterone is safe provided you keep an eye on E2, cholesterol, and hemocrit. Higher doses than this will increasingly lead to problems.

I don't know what his reputation is like in the fitness world, what research his opinion is based on, and whether or not it's actually sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a cycle I c***se at 350 a week and even that's on the higher side for trt / c***sing

Don't know ****, but those would be my concerns:

Hematocrit- it's gonna go up. That means high blood viscosity. 'Increases' heart and other probs. The "George burns smokes until 100 years old and never got cancer so I can too" is a foolish life philosophy.

Blood pressure- related to above plus lots of other causes. Don't have to explain

Cholesterol- long term issue once again.

So what is "safe"? We all take risks for rewards. Research and be smart. Act responsibly. That means monitor these warning signs. BP. Bloodwork. Etc.

I also have to comment on the idea that 'I feel great it's my magic blend'. Well I feel great if I burn a blunt every night and wash it down with a Crown n coke! Still.... not a good idea.

Enjoy responsibly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dr. B,

Thank you for your time. No, not at all. I am using it as TRT but I do that at these doses, it is far past anything that would be considered TRT. I am getting bloods done before the end of this month.

How often would you recommend donating?

This is 100Mg below what I'm doing now. I'd be open to lowering it, so long as the effect on mood isn't terribly noticeable.

I know I'll need bloods before you guys can help me establish dosage, but how much arimidex should one be taking for 600-700Mg? Keep in mind, I am still in the throws of getting in shape. 6" 2, 230Lbs. Not the leanest guy, but not uber obese I'd say.

Fair point duffer.

Although this is why I'm asking questions here. I know that simply because "it feels" good, doesn't mean it's safe.

Hey its your blood if you don't want to listen to someone that has seen over 10,000 mens blood work on TRT and want to mess it up be my guest.

PS this forum is for men on TRT, steroid cycle questions go in the steroid cycle forum.

Last edited:
thread has been moved to proper forum. please continue to keep us posted op.

Last edited:

@Casanovaa, yeahhh. I know it's not the best idea. ***** How often should I be getting bloods you think?

You might consider reaching out to IMT if you are serious about being on TRT and getting things in order. They have more experience than most.

700mg/wk of Test Cyp is definitely not a legitimate trt dosage. Thats more than some run on a typical cycle. Just because you feel good now doesnt mean that this is a healthy place for you to stay. More often than not you feel good for a while then the side effects begin to catch up with you. The biggest issue here is your lack of blood work. You are flying blind with no way to know what is wrong and how to fix it.

The amount of test, AI, and HCG necessary for TRT is highly dependent on each person as everyone is different. Generally you start at a dose around 100-200mg of Test wait 6 weeks and get bloodwork done to see where your total test, free test, estradiol, thyroid, lipids, etc look like then evaluate what you need to change. Starting low prevents side effects from getting out of control and makes it more manageable when you realize something is off. The amount of arimidex needed varies greatly from person to person as people aromatize differently and as you raise or lower your testosterone dosage. Managing estradiol is a crucial part of TRT as it controls how you feel just as much as the testosterone does. I would be willing to bet that the reason you didnt feel great at 300mg/wk was simply because you either didnt wait long enough for your testosterone to reach peak levels or your estradiol was too low or too high. Estradiol being out of range can replicate the same side effects as low TRT (low sex drive, fatigue, mental fog). Again, the biggest issue here is that you dont have bloodwork to reference. As far as HCG goes this really isnt as crucial, 250-500IU/2x per week is standard and most dont need more to maintain testicular function/prevent atrophy.

IF your goal is to get on TRT and do it right you need to back off the dosage, get bloodwork, and talk to a professional. I am sure a good doctor can get you straightened out and feeling good in no time. Good luck.

Directly to the OP question: how much estrogen control is fairly variable, even with the same test dose! As your body comp changes, your aromatization will change.

When my bf was high, 200 test needed 2.5mg/wk. now it's about 1.5/wk

.... then there's the whole debate about whether E2 should be targeted around 20-ish or if it's level should be a proportion of the serum test levels. That's where the experts can and will help. If you are a DIY guy like me, you need the bloodwork and then you need to understand it.

BW will also dictate donations. For me it's about once every 3 months whole blood. Double red is another deal all together

Back