How soon before end of TestP cycle to start TestE?

jkmola

49 yr OLD man, on trt. Coming off blast with TestP, and will be going back to cruise on TestE. I know you have to "coast" into the TestE. How long before the end of the cycle should I take first injection of TestE? Thanks.

I would say to start your test e at least 3 weeks before the end of the Prop cycle...even 4 wouldn't be unreasonable. Maybe cut your Prop dose back to half after the first week or 2 of Enanthate. Watch for estro spikes during transition, may need to bump up Aromatase inhibitor (AI) a little if its an issue. Your test will be quite high during transition.

49 yr OLD man, on trt. Coming off blast with TestP, and will be going back to cruise on TestE. I know you have to "coast" into the TestE. How long before the end of the cycle should I take first injection of TestE? Thanks.

I think one week out will be sufficient.

My first thought was 2. Previous cycles were always TestE - so I just reduced dosage. First time using prop.

Dapperdog is on the money. You want to get that ester in you with enough time to allow it to ramp up before the prop leaves your body. As he mentioned, keep an eye on that test spike causing an increase in estrogen.

Back