How soon do you start to lose weight?

crazymike

How soon after the end of the cycle do start to lose weight. I am into week 3 of post cycle and still holding at the same weight.

I have been doing:
Clomid-300/day 1
2-7 150/day
8-14 100/day
15-21 100/day-( am in this week)
22-28 60/day-Nolvadex(ran out of Clomid)

I just don't want to be suprised if I start next week and I am down 10 pounds or something!

I find my size and strength seems to maintain till around week 3, then I lose some. That seems to coincide with when I stop clomid, so next time i will run it at a low dose fo an extra few weeks

I don't see any harm in running the Nolva in weeks 4 and 5..........I would go for it.

Maybe next time even run both Clomid and Nolva through your whole recovery. My post cycle will look like this.........

12 week test/EQ cycle.......

Wk 13-14: 500ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED.........I know many will dispute this. I myself will run it every week throughout my next cycle until waiting till the end like I will do this time around. But thats a whole separate discussion -- dont want to hijack mike's thread!

Then starting in Wk 15-17:

D1: 300mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
D2-11: 100mg Clomid, 40mg Nolva
D12-21: 50mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva

Wk18: 20mg Nolva
Wk 19: 10mg Nolva

It may seem like overkill, but I am going to try it and see if I recover / maintain better than past cycles. You never know till you try it.......and the stuff is relatively cheap so why not experiment.

BTW, mike ive followed your log. you have an amazing work ethic and it really shows........your freakin huge bro! great job
:biggthump

Thanks for the compliment.

I might try the two together next time. Well see what happens in the next couple weeks I guess!

You guys are lucky. I'm not even a week into post cycle therapy (pct) yet and I'm already down 7 lbs from a peak gain of almost 25 lbs. I'm sure most if not all of it is water though. Strength is still good. Libido is rockin!

I've been eating at least as much, maybe more. Training just as hard too. (Maybe a bad idea but it's hard not to).

I'm using clomid and nolva together.

Back