How to Burn Fat

Calculate your maintenance calories and substract a 500ish from that. Get a multivit if you're cutting and get your macros in

To freshmx

Please explain little bit more how to measure Or please refer any links to calculate directly....

Daily hard training of exercise activities,
Do work out for 30 mints,
Use fruits and boiled vegetables,
Drink plenty of water,
Avoid fish, beef, chicken etc.
Stay active all the day.

same thing i was thinking lol. You need protein bro, no doubt about it. Just make sure you choose lean protein meats

exactly, dont cut out chicken and fish, maybe cut back on red meat. In the summer i have red meat once a week to cut down, and dont eat pork at all in the summer. But chicken and fish i eat every day, all depends on what you put on it that could make it bad, i eat mine plane chicken and lemon juice on my fish thats it.

Just posted this. I think HIIT is the way to go. Try the treadmill 1 min fast 1 min slow for 20 min, one time and I bet you're hooked...:

subject: HIIT Story

Hey guys, I just want to share my experience. I have been working out for around 20 years now.. on and off b/c of life, kids, etc. I've been working out consistently for over a year now. I just started HIIT Training, I always thought you had to do sprints, which is rough for me w/ shin splints, knees, etc. I've also found that the heart rate is more important than how far you go, statistics on the bike, elliptical, treadmill, etc..

I just started on the tread mill which I have never used, only elliptical, bike, etc. (seems to be much less impact than running on the street) 1 minute fast, 1 minute slow for 20 min.. then circuit training, 5 exercises 2 times in a row, then HIIT for 10 more min, then same 5 exercises 2 more times in a row.. 4 days (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri) on 3 days off (Thu, Sat, Sun)..

I haven't had workouts like this since I wrestled. HIIT works. I finally see a way to lose the extra pounds and plan on dropping 20-30 in the next 3-4 months. Just excited about it so I figured I'd share. Good luck everybody...

To burn fat fast is a question of cranking up your metabolism and exercise regularly. I am going to show you today how to burn fat and build muscle.

thehungergamesdiet.com/

Last edited:
Back