how to dose t400?

Snoot your such a newb ever hear of the search button :brownnose

I'm only realising who this is now you prick haha. What has you logging in here just as I'm about to start a cycle? Came in to check on me cus you knew I'd be posting? Lololol

no i still understood your question , if u want to have the equivalent of 500mg of test e , just take 500mg of your stuff , the differnce in the conversion isnt worth noting , your talking here a few mg . if u want to be sure your not losing out , take an extra 25-50 mg , its pointless , the difference between decoanate to enanthate ester isnt worth splittin hairs about

ok i think i understand what u may mean , so look test e lasts in the system for about 14 days , at 500mg u divide it by 14 = 35.7 mg of test release per day , assuming thats exactly how the ester works , which more then likely is not that simple and has alot of other factors to it . decoanate ester last about 3 weeks dived by 500mg = 23.8 mg pe day released in theory , so 35.7 - 23.8 = 11.9 x 7(week) = 83.3 mg u will need to take extra every week in order to get the extra mg u lack from decoanate being a longer ester compared to enanthate , i think this is what u mean , if not , im completely lost . so an extra 83.3 in theory , which is no way will play out exactly like that in the real world

so in theory only , there is an 11.9 mg daily difference in release from the decoanate to enanthate ester , which works out to 83.3 per week extra

so 300mg test e / 14 days ester = 21.4 and 300mg test D / 21 days ester =14.2 so 21.4 x 7 = 149.8 test e and 14.2 x 7 = 99.4
in order to be taking the equivalent of the test e at 600mg , u need to do 7.2 daily difference x 7 days in the week = 50.4 mg extra per week

so since i had nothing to do tonight , if u take an extra 50.4 mg extra of your stuff , it will be the equivalent of 600mg of test , so u will take 654.4 mg every week of T400
See what i meant by this is splitting hairs ? this isnt adifference u should even worth noting , 50mg difference is nothing , not to mention this is theory and doesnt playout likr exact math in the real world , u need to consider so many factors , estrogen converison etc etc the body is very complicated

You won't need an estrogen blocker. 200mg is a tiny tiny dose. Are you on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or is this a bodybuilding dose? Because if its for bodybuilding purposes then you should up to at least 400, preferably 5 or 600.

Back