How to figure this out.

hardcore__1

Hey guys... I have a bit of a problem... I have about 15 bottels of product that was not labeled. I know it is either deca or cyp but not sure which.. they smell close to the same and I don't know which is which.. anyone know of a way I can figure this out? thanks guys.. hc_1:40oz:

i think my deca comes out a little darker than my cyp, and they are made with the same oil. Although I do use more solvents in cyp than I do with the deca.

Either way you look at it you screwed up patna. 50/50 aint bad. Call it your "keep-your-body-guessin" cycle.

there ya go. mix u all together and have deca/cyp cycle.

is it home brew? if so and its in clear vials the cyp should be a little lighter in color and a little thinner too. course this depends on if the maker used solvents and at what ratios in both compounds.

put them in the fridge. the first one to crash, if any, will be the cyp. check the color, and label accordingly.

btw, by crash I mean start to crystalize. it will go back into solution w/ heat, so no need to worry.

thants an excellent idea, i though homeboy was screwed.

chichy

ld50 said:
put them in the fridge. the first one to crash, if any, will be the cyp. check the color, and label accordingly.

i justt got 1 kg of deca in and still have a bunch of cyp left so i think I will just put them aside and give them away as gifts. I am pretty sure they are all deca but am not sure.. so .... I am not worried now.. thanks for all the help thought.. at least it wasn't like one of the 1L mason jars full or something.. then I would have been mad...lol. later hc_1:40oz: gonna have to lay off the bottle...lol

hardcore__1 said:
i justt got 1 kg of deca in and still have a bunch of cyp left so i think I will just put them aside and give them away as gifts. I am pretty sure they are all deca but am not sure.. so .... I am not worried now.. thanks for all the help thought.. at least it wasn't like one of the 1L mason jars full or something.. then I would have been mad...lol. later hc_1:40oz: gonna have to lay off the bottle...lol

What??? did you even bother to test them? It is simple. why give it away?:rolleyes:

And if you give them away, what are you going to tell the "lucky" guy or gall that receives them?

hardcore__1 said:
they smell close to the same and I don't know which is which.. anyone know of a way I can figure this out? thanks guys.. hc_1:40oz:
LOL! I just reread this post and this made me laugh. I mean, FORGET the difference in color and maybe viscosity to an extent. I gotta smell these to see which is which LOL.

Does this mean you have 15 open vials sittin around or that you actually pulled a lil of each and smelled it?

Giving them away is the dumbest idea ive ever heard btw. Put em in the fridge and see who crashes, itl be the lighter colored vials.

hope you didnt take that previous advice lol. Now its correct.

Last edited:
Re: Re: How to figure this out.

DougoeFre5h said:
LOL! I just reread this post and this made me laugh. I mean, FORGET the difference in color and maybe viscosity to an extent. I gotta smell these to see which is which LOL.

Does this mean you have 15 open vials sittin around or that you actually pulled a lil of each and smelled it?

Giving them away is the dumbest idea ive ever heard btw. Put em in the fridge and see who crashes, itl be the darker colored vials.

my cyp has always been lighter than deca, but i use safflower oil, so that might make a difference.

Re: Re: Re: How to figure this out.

ld50 said:
my cyp has always been lighter than deca, but i use safflower oil, so that might make a difference.
MY MISTAKE ida, I meant the lighter colored ones. I was drunk when I posted that. im gonna edit it.

Back