How to get Permanent results?

Is it possible to do a cycle of steroids that produces permanent gains? if so, how?

very possible but getting muscle naturally or by steroids is different than keeping them. muscle takes nutrition , without it you will lose lean mass. running a cycle to look good for spring break and then eating like shit and partying like a rockstar at the beach doesnt cut it.
steroids are just a piece of the puzzle along with diet , training and rest.

^^^ Yeah, I am dedicated, I just wanted to do a cycle or something that would produce some good gains and then I would be very happy to never use steroids again. But if one you stop taking them most of the muscle goes away, then its not worth it to me.

^^^ Yeah, I am dedicated, I just wanted to do a cycle or something that would produce some good gains and then I would be very happy to never use steroids again. But if one you stop taking them most of the muscle goes away, then its not worth it to me.

it doesnt make a difference if it natural or results from steroids , your diet , training , rest decide it it stays or gos.

Save this post and put it on your wall.

If you put on 20 pounds, and then continue to eat like a guy that weighs 20 pounds more, you'll keep the weight

diet is everything

it's when you blow up on cycle and dont maintain your diet off cycle that you lose the gains

The more weight you gain, the more calories you need to maintain homeostasis. If you eat less off cycle, you will lose.

I try my best to keep my calories real high (but clean) during post cycle therapy (pct) and I haven't noticed more than a couple lbs loss off cycle.

Thanks guys, I didn't know it was that simple, I just thought that once you stop taking it all the 'water' goes out and you loose everything.

Thanks guys, I didn't know it was that simple, I just thought that once you stop taking it all the 'water' goes out and you loose everything.

You will loose some water weight with out question! As for it being that SIMPLE lmao My friend you have some reading to do! 1st Recomendation it to Google NUTRITION. 2nd would be to Yahoo Nutrition 3rd ASK NUTRITION. You may think you have an Idea about it. But by the nature of the question. You dont know enough yet!

Not trying to be a Dick but you must educate your self about this. Once you have it down to a science then you should ask this question again.

You won't just do one Cycle. HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

This is a good place to learn there are some knowledgable Folks around this site.

Best of luck to you.

Exactly what DADAWG is saying...

I didn't start taking gear until late in the game and people use to swear I was taking steroids when I was all natural over 30 years old.

Diet and INTENSITY (no more than 3-4 days a week) within your workout is key.

Rest is also important - but I've never had that part down to good.

Another good post by DAWG. Once you make gains, your caloric needs have changed. You need to eat enough and train hard to keep gains. My first cycle, years ago, I gained 30lbs, obviously not close enough to genetic potential, but I continued to eat and train and kept that weight until I did my next cycle that was 12-18 months later.

Most people who yo yo do so because they lose motivation when they come off and stop training and eating right. I see it all the time. Guys who only hit the gym when on.

Most people who yo yo do so because they lose motivation when they come off and stop training and eating right. I see it all the time. Guys who only hit the gym when on.

thats where most of the myth that steroid gains go away or my favorite " turn to fat " come from.

thats where most of the myth that steroid gains go away or my favorite " turn to fat " come from.

lol i hear the reverse more often. example: skinny dude at work tells me hes been eating a lot of rice so he can get fat and then turn it into muscle...

listen to these dudes, they know their shit. using advice and lots of reading from this site, a solid diet from 3J, and using det oaks pct knowledge...i kept almost all my gains...i probably lost 2 pounds in all. My strength is still there, didn't lose any definition.

be that as it may...can't wait til the next one in a few months!...don't know about that "one time" thing lol. that shit aint happenin bro

Back